Conjured by o~ SeMeN SPeRmS ~o on April 16, 2014
Tetsuo: The Iron Man (鉄男: Tetsuo) is a 1989 Japanese cyberpunk Film by cult-film director Shinya Tsukamoto produced by Japan Home Video. This, his third film, is an extremely graphic but also strikingly-filmed fantasy shot in the same low-budget, underground-production style as his first two films. Tetsuo established Tsukamoto internationally and created his worldwide cult following. It was followed by Tetsuo II: Body Hammer (1992) and Tetsuo: The Bullet Man (2009)
The film opens with a man (called only “the man”, or the “Metal Fetishist“), cutting open a massive gash in his leg and then shoving a large threaded steel rod into the wound. Later, upon seeing maggots festering in the wound, he screams, runs out into the street, and is hit by a car. The driver of the car, a Japanese businessman (Tomorowo Taguchi), and his girlfriend (Kei Fujiwara) try to cover up the mess by dumping the body into a ravine, but the dumped man gets revenge by forcing the businessman’s body to gradually metamorphose into a walking pile of scrap metal. This process starts when the driver finds a piece of metal stuck in his cheek while shaving. He tries to remove it, but realizes it is growing from the inside.
The scene shifts to the businessman at his home having breakfast, with a bandage over his cheek. The businessman receives a phone call, consisting of nothing but him and the other speaker (possibly his girlfriend) continuously saying “Hello?” to each other and thinking back to having sex after dumping the Metal Fetishist.
The first of several highly stylized chase scenes starts with the driver pursued through an underground train station by a woman whose body has been taken over by the Metal Fetishist. The businessman seems to win this encounter by breaking the back of the radically transformed woman (she begins the sequence as a demure office worker and ends it as a wild metal-infected woman) after even more metal has erupted on his ankles and arm.
The next segment is a terrifying dream sequence where the businessman’s girlfriend, transformed into an exotic dancer with a snake-like metal probe, terrorizes and rapes the businessman. After waking from this dream, the businessman and his girlfriend have sex at his apartment and eat erotically. As she eats each bite given to her, he hears the sounds of metal scraping. The businessman suddenly discovers his penis has mutated into a gargantuan power drill. A fight ensues where the businessman terrorizes his girlfriend, and acquires more and more metal on his body. She fights back and in the end impales herself on his drill and dies.
Helpless to do anything, the businessman, now the Iron Man, is visited by the Metal Fetishist, who emerges from his dead girlfriend’s corpse to show him a vision of a “New World” of nothing but metal and turns his cats into grotesque metal creatures. The Iron Man flees and is followed by the Metal Fetishist into an abandoned building. After the Metal Fetishist explains to the Iron Man how both of them became what they are, a final battle ensues. The Iron Man ends by attempting to merge himself with the Fetishist into a horrific two-headed metal monster. The two agree to turn the whole world into metal and rust it, scattering it into the dust of the universe by claiming “Our love can put an end to this fucking world. Let’s Go!” The duo charges through the streets of Japan in a horrific fusion of the two men and the accumulated metal, in a largely phallic form. The film ends with the words “GAME OVER” as opposed to “The End” after the closing credits.
Conjured by o~ SeMeN SPeRmS ~o on October 20, 2013
- ✖ Beauty writer Cat Marnell leaves xoJane.com to write book, smoke angel dust
- Cat Marnell, the drug-addicted beauty columnist for Jane Pratt’s Web site xoJane.com, has parted ways from the site after refusing to get clean. Marnell chronicled her drug use on xoJane.com, and was profiled by New York magazine in April, the day before she entered rehab, as ordered by xoJane.com publisher Say Media. But sources say Marnell never stayed clean, with one suspecting she even worked high. “I’m always on drugs,” she wrote to us in an unapologetic e-mail. “Look, I couldn’t spend another summer meeting deadlines behind a computer at night when I could be on the rooftop of Le Bain looking for shooting stars and smoking angel dust with my friends and writing a book, which is what I’m doing next.” Marnell, formerly a beauty editor at Lucky, admitted she’s not fit for the 9-to-5. “Drug addicts undeniably bring editorial black magic to the table like nobody else, but obviously we make the worst staffers,” she wrote us.
- ✖ Singer R. Kelly ‘owes $4.8m in back taxes to U.S. government’
- R. Kelly reportedly owes $4.8 million in back taxes after ‘not paying anything’ on his superstar earnings for almost seven years. The ‘I Believe I Can Fly’ singer stopped paying taxes in 2005, according to documents filed by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Despite the huge bill, the twice Grammy nominated singer is ‘confident’ the matter can be resolved.
- ✖ Operation: Entrapment – Cleveland bomb “plot” masterminded by FBI agents
- Taking a closer look at the federal complaint against the five men reveals that although the suspects are believed to have expressed anti-government sentiments and disdain for major financial corporations, the impetus in the would-be bombing was the urging of undercover agents that had infiltrated a group of friends and encouraged them to consider acts of terrorism. Although the incident is still developing, federal authorities have submitted statements and recordings stemming from conversations their contacts had with the alleged terrorists, and unsurprisingly the mainstream media is largely ignoring one key problem with the federal probe: the FBI provoked members of an Occupy Wall Street off-shoot to embrace terrorist-like crimes despite voicing from the start that they were opposed to such.
- All that “zombie” watercooler talk may have subsided, but doctors working with the Miami face-chewing victim revealed another bizarre twist in the case Tuesday: The man, now awake and alert, may have been shot twice by the police during the attack.
- ✖ White House softball team smoked by pot lobby’s bats
- Anyone notice a cloud hanging over the Mall last week? That might have been the White House softball team getting absolutely smoked by the team fielded by the marijuana lobby. The One Hitters, the team of pro-pot activists, beat STOTUS (the Softball Team of the U.S.) 25-3. Marijuana doesn’t seem to dampen athletic prowess (which we already knew — hello, Michael Phelps!). Still, the victors were gracious about the rout. “The One Hitters enjoyed slugging it out with the White House,” said Aaron Houston, executive director of Students for Sensible Drug Policy, the group that sponsors the team. “Hopefully we can play them again when they aren’t totally absorbed in work.”
- ✖ 9-year-old girl stuck with bloody syringe buried in hotel bed
- A 9-year-old girl faces months of tests to determine if she contracted any disease from a blood-caked syringe that pricked her heel inside a Washington hotel room. The dirty needle was left beneath the mattress cover of her bunk bed at the Guest House Inn and Suites in Aberdeen, where the girl and her family were attending a softball tournament, authorities said. Angie Smith, the mother of shortstop Emily, said the family was appalled to find the paraphernalia. “There were syringes, plastic bags, bloody bandages all underneath the mattress cover,” Smith told KOMO-TV. “We were really shocked and freaking out. It scare us to death.”
- “She brought her daughter fully in Vaseline up on her face and arms,” Julian said, “to get her and to beat her and to rip her clothes off, which she did. She managed to tear the shirt to where my daughter’s breast came out during the fight at the park.”
- ✖ Vanity Wonder ‘Shot Girls’: Mother-of-two, who spent $15k on butt injections, writes book
- She admits that her own first experience with butt shots could have been just as dangerous, as she had no idea what she was injected with – and still doubts the answer she was given. ‘The first two times, I was injected by a lady… when we finally asked her [what we were being injected with], she said soybean oil. So my first two times I had no idea what I was being injected with. ‘All the rest were done by [a different] lady, and it was medical grade silicone.’ She says the difference in the two substances was huge. The silicone, she says, is ‘a lot more moveable and jello-like. The ‘soybean oil’ made the treated areas ‘stiff and hard’. Describing her butt now, Vanity said: ‘Because that original work has been covered so many times, it’s all jiggly and very moveable. A lot of people are amazed.’
- ✖ Are Corporations and Big Banks Making a Windfall From Food Stamps?
- How much more food stamp money is Walmart getting across the country? We don’t know, because USDA and state agencies refuse to release this information. We also have no clue how much money the likes of Coca-Cola, Kraft, and General Mills make from SNAP. The feds don’t even bother to collect that data, despite a national epidemic of diet-related chronic diseases fueled in part by your tax dollars. Then add healthcare on top of that. But one area of profit from food stamps is quite transparent: food corporations and industry groups have been lobbying intensely to make sure that junk food such as candy and soda can be purchased using SNAP. As New York City and nine states have pushed for health-based reforms to limit such purchases, these industry lobbies have pushed back hard to protect their pot of gold. Powerful food industry lobbying groups such as the American Beverage Association and the Snack Food Association teamed up to oppose health-oriented improvements to SNAP
- ✖ Computer files link TV dirty tricks to favourite for Mexico presidency
- Mexico’s biggest television network sold prominent politicians favourable coverage in its flagship news and entertainment shows and used the same programmes to smear a popular leftwing leader, documents seen by the Guardian appear to show. The documents – which consist of dozens of computer files – emerge just weeks ahead of presidential elections on 1 July, and coincide with the appearance of an energetic protest movement accusing the Televisa network of manipulating its coverage to favour the leading candidate, Enrique Peña Nieto.
- ✖ 24 year old gets three life sentences for witnessing a drug deal
- It’s been nearly 20 years since Clarence Aaron was put in jail for conspiring to distribute crack cocaine, and unless President Obama steps in, the 19-year veteran of the American prison system is expected to stay there for a while. A long while. Aaron wasn’t buying, selling or even touching coke when cops busted the then 23-year-old college student in 1993. Instead Aaron was simply a witness of a plotted crack transaction and associate of the buyer and seller, who, unlike him, pled guilty and gave law enforcement their full cooperation. But despite lacking any criminal record at all, however, Aaron was sentenced to serve three life sentences behind bars for his role in a would-be drug deal. Neither President Clinton nor George W. Bush offered a commutation to kill the lengthy sentence during their combined 16 years in office, and new evidence reveals that there may have been a reason for that.
- Israel said on Monday it had started rounding up African migrants in the first stage of a controversial “emergency plan” to intern and deport thousands deemed a threat to the Jewish character of the state. Israel Radio reported that dozens of Africans, mainly from South Sudan, had already been detained in the Red Sea resort of Eilat, including mothers and children. “This is only a small group of the infiltrators,” Interior Minister Eli Yishai said. “I’m not acting out of hatred of strangers but love of my people and to rescue the homeland.”
- ✖ Federal agents ‘have sex at Cirque Du Soleil’
- A California performance of Cirque Du Soleil turned into “Sex Du Soleil” recently when two U.S. border agents allegedly had sex in front of other audience members before attacking them. Broadcast reports indicate Kallie Helwig was performing oral sex on Gerald Torello Jr. in plain view of others including children during the May 27 event at the Del Mar Fairgrounds near San Diego. “She had her head in his lap. It looked like her head and her hand were moving up and down and it looked like she was giving him oral sex in public,” an unidentified female witness told KFMB-TV. The witness also claims Torello, the male agent, gave a 5-year-old boy a high-five during the incident, and there were other children present at the time.
- ✖ Teens ‘huffing’ Freon from air conditioning units, experts say
- Morris took that to mean someone tapped into the air conditioning units to steal the Freon, which can be inhaled, or “huffed,” to get high. Inhaling Freon produces a high that is similar to what is felt from drinking alcohol, and doing so can freeze the lungs or cause brain damage. It can also prove fatal, Morris warned, citing several recent examples, including a teenager in Oklahoma who died in November. “He was still in the yard next to the unit,” Morris said of that death. “So it is a one-time thing. You do it and it could kill you.” Californian Jacob Henry, 18, died in September after huffing Freon. “Huffing is a game of Russian roulette,” his mother Gail told Los Angeles’ KABC last fall. “Don’t ever consider doing it because that five seconds of high that you get when you do it, it isn’t worth dying over.”
- ✖ Ex-cop found guilty of rape; he blamed Zoloft for his actions
- It found the defendant, Anthony Nicholas Orban, a Marine veteran of the Iraq War, guilty of two counts of rape, two counts of forced oral copulation, two of sexual penetration with a foreign object, one count of making a criminal threat, and a sentence enhancement of using a firearm in commission of a kidnapping. Orban faces a sanity hearing before sentencing. Defense attorney James Blatt had argued that Orban was rendered “unconscious” by use of the antidepressant, and therefore was not responsible for his actions in the brutal 2010 attack in Fontana. A defense psychiatrist testified that Orban had stopped taking the prescribed antidepressant, then resumed it at full dose, provoking a psychotic break during which he was not fully aware of his actions. But prosecutors said such a defense was “baloney” that ran counter to medical consensus on the drug’s effects. Orban had been out drinking and seeking sexual encounters before he kidnapped the victim at gunpoint and made her drive to
- ✖ Elevator Child Rapist Sought! Little Girl Beats His Ass [Video]
- ✖ TSA Sexually Assaults My Mother [Video]
- 5-28-11 at Sky Harbor International in Phoenix, AZ my mother was sexually assaulted which brought her to tears. Multiple TSA agents claimed to know my whole family (WELCOME TO 1984) TSA then threatened to steal my luggage because I left it unattended… rather because I was 10 feet from it. I was then threatened to have my ability to fly revoked by Southwest Airlines, NOT TSA. Southwest Airlines then threatened to have me arrested for filming the event, even though TSA, Southwest, and Phoenix Police couldn’t provide me with the statute or law that claims I cannot film in a public area. Here is that event. Police- Protecting and Serving??? Why is TSA asking for my father’s phone number and address at the end of this ordeal, to add us to a no-fly list or spy on us?
- ✖ Eating farts could reduce blood pressure: Chinese study
- The hydrogen sulfide contained in flatus has the ability to help reduce blood pressure, according to a recent medical study, yet researchers at Zhongda Hospital at Southeast University in Nanjing are still unsure of the amount needed to be beneficial and whether patients are willing to accept “eating farts” as a form of treatment, reports our Chinese-language sister newspaper Want Daily. The smell of flatus comes from hydrogen sulfide, a substance that has been proven effective in controlling blood pressure in mice in an experiment at John Hopkins University. The study has been published in the journal Science. Thanks Jasmine
- ✖ Town Considers Fines for Cursing
- “The cursing has gotten very, very bad. I find it appalling and I won’t tolerate it,” said Ms. Duphily, a civic leader in the otherwise quiet New England community, which calls itself the Cranberry Capital of the World. “No person should be allowed to talk in that manner.” Soon, Middleborough residents who do could risk a $20 fine. Ms. Duphily, 63 years old, tried scolding the cursers—whom she describes as young people shouting the “F word” back and forth—with a stern, “Hey kids, that’s enough!” Then she conferred with the Beautification and Activities Group, which informed the Middleborough Business Coalition, which then called a summit with Middleborough Police Chief Bruce Gates, who now, in his sworn role, is trying to stomp out swears.
- ✖ Woman Posed As Boy, Tricked Girl Into Sex
- A 24-year-old Massachusetts woman who allegedly masqueraded as a teenage boy is facing federal charges for engaging in illicit sexual conduct with a 15-year-old girl who was unaware that the boyfriend she met online was actually a female
- ✖ Israel’s Richest Rabbis Make Hollywood Stars Look Poor
- Many of these rabbis have their wealth in nonprofit organizations. But each has absolute control over their nonprofits and each uses them for any purpose they choose, often as their personal checkbooks. For example, Pinto allegedly buys custom made suits for his teenage son and high end collectible watches by the fistful using money donated to help the poor. Many of these rabbis have extensive private real estate holdings and business investments, as well and some have paid millions of dollars in settlements to Israel’s Tax Authority, its version of the IRS, to settle tax fraud charges. But the Israeli government is reluctant to press criminal charges against most of these rabbis because they control large voting blocs and, in the case of the Gerrer Rebbe, control a political party that has often had the ability to make or break government coalitions.
- ✖ Surveillance Video: Woman Set On Fire (WARNING: Very Disturbing)
- Surveillance video from a Boynton Beach 7-Eleven store shows an attack during which a woman was set on fire Monday morning.
- ✖ Ultra Violet SUPERPOWER (!) after Cataract Surgery with Crystalens – color glow
- I’ve been very happy so far with the Crystals implant for Cataract Surgery – after a lifetime of glasses, it’s life-changing to be able see good! I expected some color shifts since my natural cloudy/yellow lens was replaced and it’s wonderful seeing a “brighter more vivid” world. But one unexpected/interesting aspect is I see a violet glow that others do not – perhaps I’m more sensitive to the low end of the visible light spectrum. While I don’t have a “Sixth Sense” that allows me to say “I see dead people” (!), I suspect I’m actually seeing Ultraviolet light! 😉
- ✖ How Urban Outfitters Peddles Ironic Conservatism, Hipster Racism and Other Terrible Values
- Anti-Semitic apparel: The Anti-Defamation League once went after Urban Outfitters for selling shirts with the slogan “Everyone Loves a Jewish Girl” and pictures of dollar bills and shopping bags. The company also once sold yellow shirts with a Star of David on the pocket, which of course has horrible connotations. “Pro-ana” apparel: Who in their right mind would sell a shirt to young women with the slogan “Eat Less?” Urban Outfitters, that’s who. “Ghettopoly”: It’s like Monopoly, but shockingly racist! The game, which drew the ire of the NAACP among other groups, featured liquor stores, “Ghetto Stash” cards, and crack, basketball and pimp playing pieces. “You got yo whole neighborhood addicted to crack. Collect $50 from each playa,” read one space on the game board. The color “Obama black”: A few years ago, Urban Outfitters put a henley T-shirt in its online shop that came in the colors “White/Charcoal” and “Obama/Black.” Nothing to add.
- ✖ Billboard Swing – Created by Didier Faustino
- Didier Fiuza Faustino created this awesome billboard swing for an installation entitled Double Happiness. This “urban reanimation device” was created for the Shenzhen-Hong Kong Bi-City Biennial of Urbanism and Architecture in 2009. “Double Happiness responds to the society of materialism where individual desires seem to be prevailing over all. This nomad piece of urban furniture allows the reactivation of different public spaces and enables inhabitants to reappropriate fragments of their city. They will both escape and dominate public space through a game of equilibrium and desequilibrium. By playing this “risky” game, and testing their own limits, two persons can experience together a new perception of space and recover an awareness of the physical world.”
- ✖ George Zimmerman old phone: Orlando man with Zimmerman’s old phone number slammed by threatening calls
- At age 49, Junior Alexander Guy got his first cell phone last month. The calls started immediately. Strangers called at all hours. Some were insulting. Others angry. Sometimes, they threatened him. “You murderer!” “You deserve to die!” By Day 2 he figured out what was going on: T-Mobile had given him the phone number formerly used by George Zimmerman, the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who fatally shot Trayvon Martin in February. The number —407-435-2400 — was the one Zimmerman spelled out to a police dispatcher in a recorded call the night of the shooting that has since been widely circulated by news organizations and is available on the Internet. Guy, who works at an Orlando wastewater plant, said his phone rang around the clock. “At 2 o’clock, 3 o’clock in the morning I kept getting these,” he said. He estimates he received 70 threatening calls. He has moved out of his home and relocated his mother, who had lived with him, to a different location, he said.
- ✖ Sales of sex accessories and kinky rope skyrockets among NYC women who read “Fifty Shades of Grey”
- Nathaniel Garber Schoen, co-owner of Garber Hardware in the West Village, says customers eager to get tied up rather than secure lumber have a telltale sign: They request softer nylon material. In which case Schoen recommends the 12-gauge, non-braided nylon — “Anything skinnier is too small. You might hurt yourself,” he says of the rope, $18 for a 50-foot spool. “For those purposes, 12-gauge is a reasonable choice and the most popular.”
- ✖ The Real Reason Apple Can’t Make Your iPhone in America
- China competes with us as a country. But our businesses see themselves as GLOBALIZED, not as part of a country. So since we – at least our businesses – no longer see themselves as part of a country we are not responding to this competition. We are not mobilizing to fight back. In fact, China has essentially recruited our own business leaders to fight against our own government. Look at the effects on our country since we entered into this deal with China. They are luring our businesses to move our jobs, factories, industries and technologies there for the private gain of a few, at the expense of us as a country, and we let that happen. The trade imbalance is bankrupting us as a country. It has already drained trillions from our economy, weakening us and strengthening them. They are smart, they do this as a NATIONAL strategy, as a country competing with us as a country, and the result is that in a competition between countries we may have already lost.
- ✖ Wayne Roberts, ‘Stay High 149’ in Graffiti Circles, Is Dead at 61
- Wayne Roberts was a pioneering 1970s graffiti writer known as “Stay High 149” who borrowed the haloed stick figure from the title sequence of the 1960s television series “The Saint,” put a joint in its mouth and turned it around. His “Smoker” tag, or signature, turned the heads of legions of imitators and admirers, including the anonymous teenagers who slipped into train yards at night to paint whole cars, as well as Norman Mailer, who featured him in his book “The Faith of Graffiti.” Mr. Roberts, who disappeared from the scene for some 25 years until he was rediscovered by a new generation of fans and artists in 2000, died on Monday at Calvary Hospital in the Bronx. He was 61.
- ✖ Does biker machismo fall under 1st Amendment freedoms?
- The biker bar claims in the lawsuit that burnouts are among several activities patrons participate in while “expressing their manliness and macho, as all males are prone and inclined to do to a greater or lesser degree.” The bar says a burnout is an expressive motorcycle act that is protected by the First Amendment.
Conjured by o~ SeMeN SPeRmS ~o on June 14, 2012
✩ Ghost Lusters
✩ Ego Death and Self-Control Cybernetics
✩ Pimp My Altar
✩ White Supremacists Support Barack Obama
✩ Dr. KENNETH ANGER on Flickr
✩ Virgin Mary Brain Scan
✩ Rosemary’s Baby – Dream Sequence
Conjured by o~ SeMeN SPeRmS ~o on May 8, 2012
Conjured by o~ SeMeN SPeRmS ~o on March 4, 2010
Conjured by o~ SeMeN SPeRmS ~o on March 4, 2010