Conjured by SeMeN SPeRmS on May 27, 2014
Phil Prince was a director of rather sleazy bondage and discipline films in the New York of the late 1970’s and early 80’s. As the editor of some of these films, Brian O’Hara became acquainted with Prince and gained his consent for a filmed interview. Outtakes from Phil’s films intercut with his ruminations on the porn world circa 1984.
- Den of Dominance (1980) (Short)
- Forgive Me, I Have Sinned (1981)
- Tales of the Bizarre (1982)
- The Taming of Rebecca (1982)
- Kneel Before Me (1983)
- Oriental Techniques in Pain and Pleasure (1983)
- Dr. Bizarro (1983)
- Daughters of Discipline (1983) (Short)
- Pain Mania (1983)
Conjured by SeMeN SPeRmS on May 25, 2014
“If I would like to get a child to live with me and take care of me,” I ask. “Could you do that?”
“Yes,” he says. “I can.”
He’s speaking in Creole, the most prevalent Haitian language. The man doing the translation, who has set up the meeting, works for us (unbeknownst to the slave trafficker).
The trafficker assures me he’s done this sort of transaction many times before.
“A girl or a boy?” he asks.
“A girl probably,” I say.
“Maybe 10 or 11.”
“Not a problem.”
He says he can get me an 11-year-old girl, although he suggests that a 15-year-old might be better, because she’d be more “developed.”
I’m thinking: I can’t believe I’m having this conversation.
“And this is OK?” I ask. “I won’t have any trouble from their parents or anything like that?”
“No, you won’t have any problems with their parents.”
“When I give you the child, I will train it for you.”
I’m not exactly sure what that means.
The big items that added trillions to the debt are not even on the field of debate. Because the two teams are not contesting them.
WARS: When Obama expanded the Afghan war and asked for the largest military budget in world history, the GOP largely applauded. It was bipartisan.
BUSH TAX CUTS FOR THE WEALTHY: Obama extended them in December
BANK BAILOUTS: Bipartisan.
DECLINING TAX REVENUE: Resulted from recession and financial meltdown caused by years of bipartisan (Reagan/Clinton) deregulation of Wall Street. And by big companies like General Electric (whose CEO is Obama’s jobs chairman) dodging their taxes.
That’s the broad view – a perspective that sees our country over the edge in debt because the leaders of the two teams collaborated in putting it there.
A statement to police that led to the arrest of the leader of an alleged Thai rhino poaching syndicate exposes the sleaze in the officially sanctioned shooting of this endangered species, with prostitutes used in “canned hunts”.
A global maritime watchdog says sea piracy worldwide surged 36 percent to 266 attacks in the first half this year as Somali pirates took higher risks and raided more vessels.
The International Maritime Bureau says 61 percent, or 163 of the global attacks, were by Somali pirates largely in the Arabian Sea area. It says pirates fired on ships in rough seas in the Indian Ocean last month, attacking for the first time during the monsoon season.
Super cool mini models of old Hong Kong.
A paper authored by Tatu Westling of Helsinki University explores the relationship between the GDP growth of countries and the penile length of their residents.
The size of male organ is found to have an inverse U-shaped relationship with the level of GDP in 1985. It can alone explain over 15% of the variation in GDP. The GDP maximizing size is around 13.5 centimetres, and a collapse in economic development is identified as the size of male organ exceeds 16 centimetres.
That “U-shaped” curve…it looks like something flaccid-ish, innit?
There are skinny houses. And then there is Jakub Szczęsny’s Keret House, which could make Calista Flockhart look like a fatty. At its most generous, the proposed place, in Warsaw, Poland, will clock in at 4 feet wide. At its narrowest, it’ll be just 28 inches wide — thinner than the average doorway. And we complain about our sardine can in New York…
Every morning before school, nine-year-old Terisia Techu would undergo a painful procedure. Her mother would take a burning hot pestle straight out of a fire and use it to press her breasts.
With tears in her eyes as she recalls what it was like, Terisia tells CNN that one day the pestle was so hot, it burned her, leaving a mark. Now 18, she is still traumatized.
Her mother, Grace, denies the incident. But she proudly demonstrates the method she used on her daughter for several weeks, saying the goal was to make her less desirable to boys — and stave off pregnancy.
In a trip to the pirate stronghold of Eyl, Bahadur discovers pirates who are afraid of phantom U.S. navy divers and believe in psychic powers. He even describes an incident of panty-thieving on the high seas.
He also finds that many widely held beliefs about pirates are wrong, including allegations that they are controlled by international criminal cartels, have alliances with Islamist rebels or use sophisticated intelligence networks. Such assumptions help shape the multibillion dollar fight against piracy.
“You have a lot of people with agendas making claims that aren’t backed up by anything,” said Bahadur. “I don’t really have an agenda. I just tried to use common sense. … I actually met these people and spoke to them. Most of them had no idea of the outside world.”
Why stop at the seat?
That’s what a Japanese company thought when it began making an all-leather Harley-Davidson motorcycle (above and below), now on display in Milwaukee’s Harley-Davidson Museum.
“The chopper… took 20 craftspeople from a Japanese company specializing in leather products more than two years to complete.”
Wrote Mary-Liz Shaw in a June 9, 2011 Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel article, “The bike is a ¾-scale replica made entirely of leather, including wheels, frame, headlight, spark plug boots, chain, fuel valve, even the tools in the tool bag.”
As I traveled on the Beltway in the early ’70s near the Mormon Temple in Kensington, I was always amused by one re-occurring sight. On an overpass just as the temple comes into view, someone would always spray paints in big letters “Surrender Dorothy.” The line was from “The Wizard of Oz,” and I’m fairly sure it reflected the graffiti artist’s impression that the temple was reminiscent of the spires that Dorothy and company saw as they approached the Emerald City and their subsequent fear when the witch wrote the phrase in the sky. While I recognize that it was illegal to do that, I marveled at the writer’s ability to write it so boldly as to be seen from the highway. I’ve often wondered if anyone knew the story behind it or knew who the person was.
She went into the lavatory hoping to relieve the pain, but instead suddenly gave birth. The baby fell into the lavatory bowl and through the flap onto the tracks under the speeding train, and her mother quickly ran out of the lavatory and jumped from the carriage to find the child.
Her husband, who pulled the emergency cord, and other passengers who saw her jump, said she injured herself in her leap, but managed to get up and start running back to where the child tumbled onto the track.
Two pranksters from Evesham were arrested after accidentally locking themselves in a Pennsylvania constable’s van in Delaware County early Saturday, police in Radnor, Pa., said.
Ryan Letchford, 21, and Jeffrey Olson, 22, left a party at a condominium complex with a friend and somehow got into a constable’s vehicle on East Lancaster Avenue to take phony “arrest” photographs of themselves, police said.
The joke was over when the men could not undo the childproof locks that had snapped into place, forcing the friend to call 911 at 3:57 a.m., police said.
The interior of the van was damaged as the men frantically attempted to free themselves, according to Michael Connor, constable for the township.
Some HIV-positive patients in Swaziland are so poor they have resorted to eating cow dung before taking anti-retroviral drugs, Aids activists say.
A former employee of Memorial Sloan-Kettering pleaded guilty Tuesday to ripping off $1.5 million worth of toner cartridges from the cancer center to buy diamond jewelry and an expensive car, among other high-priced amenities.
Marque Gumbs, 33, who earned $37,800 a year as a receiving clerk at the Upper East Side center, used the ill-gotten funds from his supply scam to buy a diamond Rolex, Louis Vuitton bags and watches, and a $50,500 BMW X6, which he paid for in cash. He also took lavish trips to Las Vegas, Cancun and Florida, prosecutors said.
Gumbs scammed the hospital by ordering $1.5 million in toner shipments from Office Max between September 2007 and August 2010 for printer models that were not even in use at the hospital. The hospital was charged for the toner cartridges, but Gumbs intercepted them at the hospital’s loading dock and sold them for profit.
A bundle of cash is a powerful emotional trigger. In fact, human brain scans have shown that the idea of money stimulates the same primal pleasure centers as food, sex and cocaine. So what does this tell you? That if you’re going to use prop money in your film or photograph, you must make it look as real as possible for maximum impact. Here is an abridged how-to guide to making a top-notch bundle of prop money
Last October, a man named Rick Gold, a 30-something lawyer who said he lived in Denver’s trendy Highlands neighborhood, appeared on the social scene and slipped comfortably into a welcoming circle of young Jewish professionals.
He attended Passover meals and Sabbath dinners, knew enough Hebrew to participate in the prayers and joined several faith-based organizations as he told friends of his Israeli heritage and sought to reconnect with his religious roots.
Through parallel social networks, online and in person, a lot of people got to know Rick Gold.
Except that they didn’t.
At the Black Hat and Defcon security conferences in Las Vegas next week, Mike Tassey and Richard Perkins plan to show the crowd of hackers a year’s worth of progress on their Wireless Aerial Surveillace Platform, or WASP, the second year Tassey and Perkins have displayed the 14-pound, six-foot long, six-foot wingspan unmanned aerial vehicle. The WASP, built from a retired Army target drone converted from a gasoline engine to electric batteries, is equipped with an HD camera, a cigarette-pack sized on-board Linux computer packed with network-hacking tools including the BackTrack testing toolset and a custom-built 340 million word dictionary for brute-force guessing of passwords, and eleven antennae.
Internet providers would be forced to keep logs of their customers’ activities for one year–in case police want to review them in the future–under legislation that a U.S. House of Representatives committee approved today.
The 19 to 10 vote represents a victory for conservative Republicans, who made data retention their first major technology initiative after last fall’s elections, and the Justice Department officials who have quietly lobbied for the sweeping new requirements, a development first reported by CNET.
A last-minute rewrite of the bill expands the information that commercial Internet providers are required to store to include customers’ names, addresses, phone numbers, credit card numbers, bank account numbers, and temporarily-assigned IP addresses, some committee members suggested. By a 7-16 vote, the panel rejected an amendment that would have clarified that only IP addresses must be stored.
Imagine yourself with your head in the business end of a guillotine. I know, it’s not the most pleasant of thoughts, but the guillotine was once considered a humane way to kill someone: Just a quick slice and you’re flat-out dead.
But researchers are finding that neurons, the cells that make up the brain, are active even after their blood supply is suddenly cut off. And they may show activity for longer than a minute, according to a Science News report.
So, imagine yourself in the guillotine again. Once that big blade comes swooshing down and your head rolls away, are you still aware? Could you see the world around you? Might you actually experience the horrific reality that is your head removed from your body – for a minute or more?
Whitcomb confessed that between the years of 2007 and 2010, he produced videos containing three boys, all which were under the age of 16. According to prosecutors, Whitcomb first gained the trust of his victims and their families by inviting them over to play video games. Ultimately the video games turned into video recordings of sexual activities. According to the victims, Whitcomb would resort to violence if they would not comply with his wishes.
The six-week-old cat – which was abandoned at the roadside – earned the moniker because of her distinctive black moustache.
Staff at Wood Green animal shelter in Godmanchester, Cambs., say they are struggling to find her a loving home because of her unusual markings.
Spokeswoman Tara Dundon said: ”Kitler is an adorable little girl who will make a wonderful addition to the right family. She is really playful and a typical sweet kitten.
A Korean anime fan has proudly tied the knot with a pillowcase featuring the image of his favorite magical girl heroine.
Heavy Rain asked the player, “how far would you go for love?” Would you go so far as to travel to another country? Would you kill a man? Or would you just decide that your soulmate was a fictional character and marry her image printed on a cotton pillowcase?
A Korean otaku opted to go with the last option, wedding a dakimakura body pillow featuring the image of Fate Testarossa, one of the popular heroines of magical girl show Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha. Not only has this particularly dedicated fan married his favorite pillowcase, he also takes her out on dates to restaurants and to amusement parts, as chronicled on media sites.
Primitive ancestors of the guillotine were used in Ireland, England and Italy in the 14th and 15th Centuries. Several known decapitation devices such as the Italian Mannaia, the Scottish Maiden, and the Halifax Gibbet are well documented and may pre-date the use of the French guillotine by as much as 500 years. The following deals mostly with the modern guillotine from the late 18th Century until today. It is not meant to be a complete history or even a complete overview of the history as this would take hundreds of pages. Instead consider it a brief introduction to the subject highlighted by a few good pictures.
Federal agents from the FBI and CIA/FBI Joint Terrorist Task Force tried to get a distinguished international lawyer to inform on his Arab and Muslim clients in violation of their Constitutional rights to attorney-client privilege, this reporter has learned. When the lawyer refused, he said the FBI placed him on a “terrorist watch list.”
Law professor Francis Boyle gave a chilling account of how, in the summer of 2004, two agents showed up at his office (at the University of Illinois, Champaign,) “unannounced, misrepresented who they were and what they were about to my secretary, gained access to my office, interrogated me for about one hour, and repeatedly tried to get me to become their informant on my Arab and Muslim clients.”
There are fewer undocumented immigrants in California – and the Sacramento region – because many are now finding the American dream south of the border.
“It’s now easier to buy homes on credit, find a job and access higher education in Mexico,” Sacramento’s Mexican consul general, Carlos González Gutiérrez, said Wednesday. “We have become a middle-class country.”
Mexico’s unemployment rate is now 4.9 percent, compared with 9.4 percent joblessness in the United States.
Besides Tylenol, acetaminophen is the active ingredient in the prescription painkillers Percocet and Vicodin and in some nonprescription pain relievers, including NyQuil and some Sudafed products. It’s found in thousands of medicines taken for headaches, fever, sore throats and chronic pain.
But people taking multiple medicines at once don’t always realize how much acetaminophen they are ingesting, partly because prescription drug labels often list it under the abbreviation “APAP.”
Iarpa, the intelligence community’s way-out research shop, wants to know where you took that vacation picture over the Fourth of July. It wants to know where you took that snapshot with your friends when you were at that New Year’s Eve party. Oh yeah, and if you happen to be a terrorist and you took a photo with some of your buddies while prepping for a raid, the agency definitely wants to know where you took that picture — and it’s looking for ideas to help figure it out.
In an announcement for its new “Finder” program, the agency says that it is looking for ways to geolocate (a fancy word for “locate” that implies having coordinates for a place) images by extracting data from the images themselves and using this to make guesses about where they were taken.
Wash down yer Extenze with some Ron Jeremy rum
Over the years, I’ve tried various sorts of infusions, with vodka and other liquors. Fruit and herb-infused are the best known, and are often wonderful. But what I like is meat. Where’s the infusion for people like me? I felt disenfranchised, and alone, especially after some research on the interwebs revealed a real lack of meat-based liqueurs. It would be up to me to blaze the trail.
I decided that a hot dog based infusion would work best. Not as assertive as chorizo, but bolder than pork chops or steak; in addition, the preservatives in the dogs would lend themselves to prolonged infusion. With that in mind, I began with fine all-beef franks:
Conjured by SeMeN SPeRmS on July 30, 2011
Jack Miller whips Mac O’Connor and Al Douglas in a no-holds-barred fight to become the leader of an outlaw-motorcycle gang, and as a victory prize, Sherry Tabor becomes Jack’s “Old Lady” and has to take on each gang member sexually…one-at-a-time. The gang comes upon two teenage couple swimming in a lake and Jack decides the gang needs a couple of new “Mamas.” They overpower the girl’s boyfriends, Frank Billings and Joe Banana, of the Joe Banan Thing band..and take the girls with them. Joe, whose thing is evidently fighting, is hospitalized, but Frank finds a wallet belonging to Miller, and sets out to rescue his sweetie, Liza Jensen, who may or may not desire any rescuing.
Conjured by SeMeN SPeRmS on April 17, 2011
- Electrical Ghosts
- “Under these conditions on several different occasions I was able to obtain the formation of human and animal forms, which appeared in the magnetic field. At first these were only partial, but twice I succeeded in obtaining complete forms. They ALWAYS PRESENTED themselves in the sensitive field and near the variable point. Three photographic negatives, exceedingly clear and sharply defined, were obtained of these vibrational forms.”
- When geeks and graffiti combine
- Twitter Files: Nicki Minaj Sparks A Bonanza Of Boobz
- Australia bans small tits and female ejaculation in porn
- Thanks Vince Wilt
- 2010 Winter Olympics – The Highfliers – Photos by Ryan McGinley – The New York Times
- Ludacris Rocks an aNYthing Shirt
- Thanks Sebastian Demian
- Smoking Adderall?
- Shocking sculpture from the 1700s
- These utterly extraordinary sculptures are the work of Franz Xaver Messerschmidt (1736-1783). Messerschmidt was German-Austrian, and sculpted the heads in 1770-72. At this time he suffered from delusions and hallucinations, or a ‚Äúconfusion in the head‚Äù as his employer, the Viennese Academy of Fine Arts, described it. In 1774, Messerschmidt was expelled from the academy.
- Climate Crime: Phishing Scam Cripples European Emissions Trading
- Mafia ‘sank ships of toxic waste’
- Comic Book Ad Squirrel Monkeys from the Late 60’s/Early 70’s
- ” I grabbed it by its tail, and it came down on, starting literally up by my shoulder, like a drill press it landed on my arm, and every bite was breaking flesh. It was literally like an unsewing machine. It was literally unsewing my arm coming down, and I was pouring blood. I grabbed it by its neck with both my wrists, threw it back in the cage. It‚Äôs screaming like a scalded cat. I‚Äôm pouring blood. My friend‚Äôs laughing uncontrollably, and my father finally comes in the basement door and goes, ‚ÄòJeffery! What are you doing to that rabbit?‚Äô And I go, ‚ÄòIt‚Äôs not a rabbit, it‚Äôs a monkey, and it just bit the hell out of me.‚Äô”
- Is It Safe to Drive While Stoned? Cannabis and Driving
- Some scientists have suggested that the reason why stoned drivers do not crash more in laboratory simulations or road tests, even though they are clearly impaired, is because cannabis users tend to think they are more stoned than they really are, and do their best to compensate for it. In contrast, drunk drivers typically think they are less drunk than they really are. Given a dose of 7 mg THC (about a third of a joint), drivers rated themselves as impaired even though their driving performance was not. In contrast, at a blood alcohol concentration of 0.04% (slightly less than two cans of beer; half the legal limit in most US states), driving performance was impaired even though drivers rated themselves as fine.31 Cannabis smokers think they are driving badly when they are stoned and they also drive more cautiously.
- Chuggo – Ah C’Mon Fuckin Guy
- Green Screen Gangstaz. Thanks Patrick Nybakken.
- Frozen Head Made Of Blood
- Wheelchair In The Mosh Pit
- All You`ve Ever Wanted To Know About Semen
- THE TOILET MUG
- French fry-coated hot dog
- Axe Cop – Comic Written By 5 Yr Old, Drawn By 29 Yr Old
- ROB HALFORD AND SCOTT TRAVIS MANAGE TO GET THROUGH AN ENTIRE CONVERSATION WITH JERSEY SHORE‚ SNOOKI WITHOUT PUNCHING HER IN THE FACE
- Canadian Woman, 74, Extradited To U.S. On 30-Year-Old Pot Charge
- Vancouver s experiment with helping addicts get high
- In this one room, however, the drugs are legal. Insite is the only government-sanctioned supervised injection site in North America. Opened in 2003 with money from Vancouver s health authority and federal grants, Insite was initially given a three-year exemption to Canada s Controlled Substances Act. The facility is operated by a nonprofit social services organization called the Portland Hotel Society. Addicts arrive with drugs scored on the streets and inject them in a supervised environment, 18 hours a day, 365 days a year. A counter was laden with clean needles, sterile water, cookers, filters, tourniquets, alcohol swabs, condoms. The database includes more than 2,000 users, identified only by code NAMEs, and an average day will see 645 injections. There are always two staffers and two nurses on duty, standing by with oxygen masks and syringes of the overdose drug naloxone. To date they have intervened in more than a thousand overdoses without a single death.
- Illinois Cop Used Squad Car To Deliver Pot
- Joe Simon and Jack Kirby Take on the Nefarious Menace of the Marijuana!
- “I killed ‘em all!! When I don’t get a reefer, I go crazy…. crazy!”
- Feds Won’t Study Pot’s Benefits, Only ‘Negative Consequences’
- One federal agency controls all the marijuana research done in the United States. And that agency has just admitted that it won’t fund research into the benefits of marijuana — only the supposed “negative consequences.”
- Degenerate Art: The Art and Culture of Glass Pipes
- Is Meow Meow the new Ecstasy?
- Meow Meow (mephedrone) is easily, and legally, bought over the internet where it is often advertised as plant feed. When taken as a tablet, or snorted as a powder, it gives a similar high to Ecstasy and abuse has taken off in the UK over the past couple of years.
- Amazed and Confused: The Best Fictional Drugs on TV
- 1978 Crazy Bootleg Star Wars Tuna Commercial
- Famous Literary Drunks & Addicts
- Secret Life of Mushrooms: Huautla de Jimenez Trailer
- IGrow Superstore of weed
- Pot haze invites raid on Nelson bus
- The strong odor of marijuana wafting from the window of a Willie Nelson tour bus led to six members of the country singer’s entourage getting busted in Duplin County for possession of marijuana and three-fourths of a quart of moonshine, law enforcement officials said.
- Actor Rip Torn arrested, charged with breaking into local bank with loaded gun
- What feds might do to counter states legalizing pot
- You end up punishing people for non-existent offenses, and create a perverse system of incentives. For example, if someone smoked pot yesterday and wants to drive today, from a legal perspective they might as well toke up right before driving. Either way, if caught, it‚Äôs considered drugged driving. The people most likely to be deterred by ‚Äúper se‚Äù standards are those who would have been responsible anyway. It‚Äôs touted as a way to increase driving safety, but it does no such thing.
- Pa. Man Accused of Burning Puppy in Front of Kids
- Thanks Patrick Nybakken
- 25 ACTION FIGURE CARD BACKS FROM THE 1980s
- ‘Antiquities Theft in Israel’ exhibition robbed
- An Israeli exhibition celebrating antiquities which have been recovered from thieves has been robbed of artefacts including a silver ring once worn by Alexander the Great.
- Houston Homes Used For Torture
- “…Smugglers would routinely beat the illegal immigrants, would force them to strip naked, would force men to have sex with each other and would only feed the group once a week.”
- Historical Erotica Gallery
- Sura Ionospheric Heating Facility
- Russia’s version of HAARP
- Sugar Frosted Cereal Museum [1939-1989]
- WEIRD ADVERTISING CHARACTERS
- Raiders of The Lost Snacks
- Thanks Billoney
- Danny McBride on Ecstasy: ‘Eastbound & Down’
- Somali pirates fight over record ransom
- Owners of a Greek-flagged oil tanker dropped a record ransom payment of $5.5 million to $7 million on the deck of the ship today, prompting Somali pirates to release the Maran Centaurus.
- One of the Most Common Chemicals Used in Modern Life Is Now Being Seen as a Health Threat
- The Guantnamo Suicides: A Camp Delta sergeant blows the whistle
- Experts: Sitting too much could be deadly
- Bugatti Veyron Lake Crash– Original Video- 1st hand account
- $1.5 million down the toilet!
- How To Survive An Atomic Blast
- Couch Dance – Two Inches From Your Nose!
- NJ – NSFW
- Haiti Earthquake Conspiracy, HAARP, EISCAT Experiments on January 12, 2010
- Obama Supports $675K File Sharing Verdict
- The Obama administration is backing $675,000 in damages a Massachusetts student must pay the Recording Industry Association of America for file sharing 30 songs.
- FBI got 2,000 phone records with fake terrorism emergencies
- The Federal Bureau of Investigation used false terrorism emergencies to illegally collect more than 2,000 phone records between 2002 and 2006.
- Susan Boyle Relaxes At Home (NSFW)
- Pedobear Collection
- Gamer Girls – Video Game Community, Player Profiles, FPS, MMORPG, RPG
- Car kills 104-year-old strongman
- A legendary, 104-year-old former Coney Island strongman survived shrapnel wounds from World War II, bent a quarter with his bare hands on his last birthday and still walked more than three miles each day — only to be killed crossing a street in Brooklyn yesterday.
- Donkey Kong Kunle
- City Questions Circumcision Ritual After Baby Dies
- The practice is known as oral suction, or in Hebrew, metzitzah b’peh: after removing the foreskin of the penis, the practitioner, or mohel, sucks the blood from the wound to clean it.It became a health issue after a boy in Staten Island and twins in Brooklyn, circumcised by the same mohel in 2003 and 2004, contracted Type-1 herpes. Most adults carry the disease, which causes the common cold sore, but it can be life-threatening for infants. One of the twins died.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Relics
- Rasputin’s penis
- One woman confessed that the first time she made love to him her orgasm was so violent that she fainted. Perhaps his potency as a lover also had a physical explanation. Rasputin’s assassin and alleged homosexual lover, Felix Yusopov, claimed that his prowess was explained by a large wart strategically situated on his penis, which was of exceptional size.
- Hitler Escaped!
- It’s reported now that in 1940 the Nazis started to amass tractors, planes, sledges, gliders, and all sorts of machinery and materials IN THE SOUTH POLAR REGIONS — that for the next 4 years Nazi technicians built, on an almost unknown CONTINENT, Antarctica, the Fuhrer’s SHANGRILA — a new Berchtesgaden.” The report says they scooped out an entire mountain, built a new refuge completely camouflaged — a magic mountain hide-a-way.
- Did Hitler have only one testicle?
- Holy Prepuce
- Who stole Jesus’ foreskin?
- Did the Vatican steal Jesus’ foreskin so people would shut up about the savior’s penis?
- Searching for Christianity’s most sensitive remnant
- The quest for Jesus’ foreskin
- The Golden Age of Gang Graffiti
- Such awesome handstyles! Young ‘uns take note.
- With Rent Woes, Ray‚Äôs Candy Store Faces Threat of Padlock
- SAVE RAY’S!
- Paul Tronson Archangel Grimoire
- “This is by far, the single most stunningly beautiful book I have ever seen, that was related to magic.”
- Free Graffiti Creator – Graffiti Text Generator
- Need some letters? So Toy!
- Vintage Sleaze Themes — Drugs
- Porn Video Games for thr Atari 2600: MYSTIQUE PRESENTS SWEDISH EROTICA
- African Barber Signs | Ghana
- Papier Mache Carnival Masks
- Top 10 Westerns, if you ask the French
- Pat Robertson on the Haiti earthquake: “[The people of Haiti] got together and swore a pact to the devil.”
- Jennifer Love Hewitt’s Swarovski Crystal Vajazzle
- So we’re just gonna come right out and say it: Jennifer Love Hewitt has been vajazzled.For those unaware of the practice, it’s like bedazzling your lady parts with stick-on Swarovski crystals.
- Pubic Hair Dye
- Get ready for “My New Pink Button” – It’s lipstick, but not for the lips on your face.
- Now there’s My New Pink Button ‚Äì a dye for your ladyparts. “Designed by a female certified Paramedical Esthetician after she discovered her own genital color loss,” the product comes in four tantalizing colors: Audry, Bettie, Ginger and Marilyn — and will set you back $29.95. With the promise of “restoring sexual confidence to women everywhere!” My New Pink Button lasts 48-72 hours (or, in sex terms, one lost weekend) and is as “easy as 1-2-3!” to apply. Why should dolling up your vagina be just for your pubes?
- Hypnoheist: More Than Just an Urban Legend?
- Stop Suffering from Female Weakness, Backache, Stomach Trouble, Constipation, Nervousness, Headache, Rupture
- Porn Star Erica Boyer Killed in Traffic Accident
- The pictures show the child in a swimsuit playing a wading pool and sitting on a truck. In one, the girl is wearing a swim suit and part of her buttocks are exposed.
- Woman finds stranger’s tooth in candy bar
- Traffic jerked to a standstill as rubbernecking motorists ogled a pornographic clip posted by hackers on big-screen video billboards in Moscow, Russian news agencies reported on Friday.
- Pakistani couple charged with ‘occult killing’ of baby
- A couple in the southern Pakistani city of Karachi have been charged with murdering their baby daughter as part of an alleged “black magic” ritual.
- Suspect’s release ordered in Tiger Woods ‘unfaithful’ Gatorade case
- Kay told 9Wants to Know investigators earlier this week he altered Gatorade labels as a “pop art” project. Kay has been accused of violating three federal codes that prohibit product tampering.9NEWS first reported the bootleg bottles of Gatorade, featuring black-and-white labels with a photo of Tiger Woods and his wife Elin, and the word “unfaithful,” after they began appearing in Denver stores on Saturday.
- That won’t help get your daughter back: Courtney Love unveils new tattoo collection
- Adding up the explanations for ACTA’s “shameful secret”
- Why is an intellectual property treaty being negotiated in the name of the US public kept quiet as a matter of national security and treated as “some shameful secret”?Solid information on the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) has been hard to come by, but Google on Monday hosted a panel discussion on ACTA at its DC offices. Much of the discussion focused on transparency, and why there’s so little of it on ACTA, even from an administration that has made transparency one of its key goals.
- The Demolition of the World Trade Center
- The only Rob Halford-themed, heavy metal, not-gay bar in East Berlin.
- Thanks Carlen Altman
- Two Girls One Cyst Video
- No matter where you stand on the current health care controversy, we can all agree on one thing: amateur surgery is gross.
- Modified Mobile Phone Runs on Coca-Cola
- Thanks Patrick Nybakken
- Super Sperm
- Thanks Billoney
- Legends of the Dogon
- Eye Tattoos Become Newest Trend In Prisons (VIDEO)
- …but two prisoners have opened our eyes to the newest self-mutilating trend: eye tattoos that change the sclera to be blue or even red.When asked why he would do this to himself, David Boltjes (whose eyes are red) poetically remarked, “You can’t ask why…the real question is why not,” and his fellow inmate, blue-eyed Paul Inman explained that now, no one in the world would have the same color peepers as he has. Neither man would say how they managed to color their eyeballs, but both concurred it was extremely painful. Thanks Sarah Herse
- The Year on Drugs 2009: The Top Ten US Domestic Drug Policy Stories
- Adultery for heroin users
- A list of ingredients found by chemical analysis that have been used to cut street heroin sold in New York City from 1991 to 1996.
- Erowid Cocaine Vaults : Cocaine Adulterated with Levamisole on the Rise
- One theory is that levamisole or other adulterants boost the effects of cocaine, permitting material to pass for higher-quality product despite additional cuts made down the line. Another theory is that levamisole or other adulterants are added as chemical signatures used to track distribution of material.[Fucci 2007] It may be that levamisole has been used because it has similar solubility properties to cocaine and therefore is difficult to remove and has not previously been considered a serious health hazard. As of October 1, 2009, there is no definitive answer as to why it is used as a cocaine adulterant.
- What‚Äôs a Cancer Drug Doing in Cocaine?
- Most cocaine diluted with unsafe livestock drug
- Most cocaine coming into the United States has been diluted with a veterinary drug that is used to deworm horses and other animals but can cause severe illness and death in humans, public health experts say.
- Face2Face System (Sale: $2,995)
- Face2Face system has been developed to fight the Methamphetamine epidemic by showing people at risk how their faces will look like in 6 months, 1 year and 3 years after using meth.
- New mechanism underlying cocaine addiction discovered
- These epigenetic changes in the brain’s pleasure circuits, which are also the first impacted by chronic cocaine exposure, likely contribute to an acquired preference for cocaine.
- Gumby on acid
- Art Clokey (RIP) creator of Gumby describes his experience.
- My kind of after-school program!
- How To Hack an ATM Part II
- Crazy Mars Photos
- SUPER MARKETING: Ads from the comic books
- Mind Hacks: The case of the haunted scrotum
- On CT scanning of the abdomen and pelvis, the right testis was not identified but the left side of the scrotum seemed to be occupied by a screaming ghostlike apparition
- 2010: Living In the Future | the book
- Naked rambler could spend rest of life behind bars
- Stephen Gough was arrested seconds after he was released from Perth Prison in December after he walked out of the gates with no clothes on.
- Boston police fight cellphone recordings
- Witnesses taking audio of officers arrested, charged with illegal surveillance
- Fake marijuana under real fire in Topeka
- Privacy World – Home of your Personal and Financial Privacy Needs!
- Sky Creatures and Etheric Critters: A Quick and Dirty Intro
- Top 10 Most Audacious Shootouts in US History
- Planning for the unthinkable
- The implications are even more profound. Schwartz says that where today people typically spend anywhere between 15 and 25 per cent of their income on food, it could go as high as 40 or 50 per cent, should the food crisis hit. That means that people will likely have to cut their spending on holidays or consumer goods.
- It’s true: all the taken men are best
- A new study provides evidence for what many have long suspected: that single women are much keener on pursuing a man who’s already taken than a singleton.
- Minimum Wage Machine
- The minimum wage machine allows anybody to work for minimum wage. Turning the crank will yield one penny every 5.04 seconds, for $7.15 an hour (NY state minimum wage). If the participant stops turning the crank, they stop receiving money.
- Conversations About The Internet #5: Anonymous Facebook Employee
- Warren Beatty Slept With Almost 13,000 Women
- God Hates “Lady” Gaga
- 1975 Kojak Pops
- Landlords Cycling Book Commercial
- Art Clokey dies at 88; creator of Gumby
- How to Brew a Good Cup of Coffee
- Web 2.0 Suicide Machine – Meet your Real Neighbours again! – Sign out forever!
- Hong Kong acid attack leads to arrest
- More than 100 people have been injured since December 2008 in similar attacks in which bottles of acid were dropped from buildings in a pedestrian zone.
- Pitbull Sodomizes 2 Year Old
- New Jersey Legislature Approves Medical Marijuana Bill
- Dirty Jerzzzzzz! Thanks Billoney
- China rewards online porn surfer
- “It is because of the influence of pornography on the internet that I was only able to go to junior college.”Thanks Nico Dios.
- From Neu! To Kraftwerk: Football, Motorik And The Pulse Of Modernity
- Mexican government says Starbucks owes for using pre-Hispanic images on coffee mugs
- The mugs show images of the Aztec calendar stone and the Pyramid of the Moon from the pre-Aztec ruins of Teotihuacan, near Mexico City.
- Origins of the Moonwalk
- Thanks Va$htie
- New airport scanners break child porn laws
- How do I get a job mannin’ one of these? No pedo!
- Intervention: Christy
- Coroner: Self-help course led to suicide
- The G-spot ‘doesn’t appear to exist’, say researchers
- Their study in the Journal of Sexual Medicine is the biggest yet, involving 1,800 women, and it found no proof.The King’s College London team believe the G-spot may be a figment of women’s imagination, encouraged by magazines and sex therapists.
- After a citizen’s tip led undercover detectives to six large marijuana plants growing in a wooded lot in the Keys, police half-jokingly left a phone number and ransom note.“Thanks for the grow! You want them back? Call for the price . . . We’ll talk.”Ten minutes later, the phone rang. Steven Locascio, 48, negotiated $200 to get his six-foot-tall plants back and arranged a meeting place.
- Haley Paige at AVN 2006 in Las Vegas
- Scroll down and read comments from her father about her tragic death.
- Inkyo Hwang (38) committed suicide a month after his pornstar wife Haley Paige (25) overdosed
- DOSH – Vital information for workers and employers in the adult film industry
- SEE IT INFLATED ~ Chasey Lain Inflatable Vibrating Fantasy Playmate @ Blow Me Up Sex Dolls
- Crack pipe not included.
- This is what 15 years of the porn industry can do to people. Kids please stay off drugs. It is a dead end street.
- Oh, the Horror! Why Skeptics Should Embrace the Supernatural on Television
- With the key components of ExtenZe in the energy drinks, our ExtenZe drink will deliver more stamina, an invigorated libido, bigger, harder, fuller erections plus all the energy you need to exploit them! Men are not the only ones that will benefit from ExtenZe drinks, women will enjoy all the same benefits, with increased clitoral sensitivity.
- Moon hole might be suitable for colony
- Bumfucked Hillbilly Backwoods Gear
- Thanks Sara F Lee
- Public Image Ltd – Flowers of Romance
- FACESITTING FANTASIES . FACESITTING GALLERIES. SITTING ON FACE 3D ARTWORK
- Grand Guignol Online
- As used today, the term ‘Grand Guignol’ (pronounced Grahn Geen-yol’) refers to any dramatic entertainment that deals with macabre subject matter and features ‚Äúover-the-top‚Äù graphic violence. It is derived from Le Theatre du Grand Guignol, the name of the Parisian theatre that horrified audiences for over sixty years.
- Grand Guignol
- Le Laboratoire des Hallucinations, by Andr√© de Lorde: When a doctor finds his wife’s lover in his operating room, he performs a graphic brain surgery rendering the adulterer a hallucinating semi-zombie. Now insane, the lover/patient hammers a chisel into the doctor’s brain.Un Crime dans une Maison de Fous, by Andr√© de Lorde: Two hags in an insane asylum use scissors to blind a young, pretty fellow inmate out of jealousy. L’Horrible Passion, by Andr√© de Lorde: A nanny strangles the children in her care.
- What’s the story on the Grand Guignol, the original shock theater?
- Two brothers have an orgy with two prostitutes at a lighthouse. The lighthouse beacon goes out and one of the brothers realizes a boat containing their mother is heading toward the rocks. But the drunken lighthouse keeper has locked the beacon door. The brother goes nuts, blames everything on an earlier blasphemy by one of the hookers, slits her throat, and throws her out the window. “The boat with the men’s mother crashes against the rocks,” Gordon says. “In a religious frenzy, the [brothers] decide to burn [the other prostitute] to death. After pouring gasoline on her, they incinerate her and pray.” The end.
- Lion Mutilates 42 Midgets in Cambodian Ring-Fight
- The fight was called in only 12 minutes, after which 28 fighters were declared dead, while the other 14 suffered severe injuries including broken bones and lost limbs, rendering them unable to fight back.
- Wrestling midgets killed by fake hookers
- Ex-Homeland Security chief head said to abuse public trust by touting body scanners
- Since the attempted bombing of a U.S. airliner on Christmas Day, former Homeland Security secretary Michael Chertoff has given dozens of media interviews touting the need for the federal government to buy more full-body scanners for airports.What he has made little mention of is that the Chertoff Group, his security consulting agency, includes a client that manufactures the machines. The relationship drew attention after Chertoff disclosed it on a CNN program Wednesday, in response to a question.
- Murderer wrote ‘you dead dog’ on grave
- “After Emma Barrett and her lover murdered her ex-boyfriend, she wrote “you’re dead, you dead dog” in the concrete shovelled over his body.” Thanks Petey.
- Heroin for dummies
- The city spent $32,000 on 70,000 fliers that tell you how to shoot heroin, complete with detailed tips on prepping the dope and injecting it into your arm.
- Kevin Connolly takes Chloe Sevigny on a date
- Keep it HBO…haaaah!
- Bodegas, barbershops dealing sweet liquor punch ‘Nutcrackers’ to city teens
- “Kevin, 20, a marijuana addict at Odyssey House, said, “Nutcrackers are the new liquid loosies [loose cigarettes].”
- Russia wants U.S. surge on Afghan drugs
- Some say the vast poppy fields are the real killers from Afghanistan. U.S. forces patrol some of them, but these days the fields are rarely destroyed – it’s seen as counterproductive, driving farmers into the arms of the Taliban.But to many, the carnage caused by the heroin from these crops – which has increased dramatically since the Taliban were overthrown – is far worse than any roadside bomb.
- Facebook Absolutely Demolishing MySpace in the Sex Offender Demographic
- One-legged hostage taker apprehended
- Police had tried to negotiate with the man in a wheelchair who reportedly demanded a pizza as part of his terms. Thanks Patrick Nybakken.
- Either Mark Zuckerberg got a whole lot less private or Facebook‚Äôs CEO doesn‚Äôt understand the company‚Äôs new privacy settings
- The USDA has just released a new security profile form (pdf), which it distributes to animal experimentation facilities. The form reveals that PETA has been classified as a terrorist threat by the US government–potentially opening up its members to prosecution as terrorists. According to Green is the New Red, an eco-activist rights website, the document was given to all facilities that conduct experiments on animals. They were asked to disclose whether they were the target of attacks or harassment from a list of terrorist groups–one of which, evidently, is PETA.
- Design a Condom Wrapper, City Asks
- If you have ever wanted to put your personal imprint on that most personal of items, here is your chance, thanks to New York City. On Tuesday, the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, which unveiled the city‚Äôs highly popular first official condom on Valentine‚Äôs Day 2007 and followed it up with a redesign a year later, invited New Yorkers to submit designs for a ‚Äúspecial, limited-edition‚Äù New York City condom wrapper that will be unveiled in the fall.
- Sir your head is shaped like a penis
- Why Men Fake Orgasms
- The exact percentage of men who fake orgasms varies depending on the source. The ABC News Primetime Live Poll: The American Sex Survey (2004) reported that eleven percent of men surveyed said they had faked orgasms. A study by Muehlenhard and Shippee of students at the University of Kansas (2009) found that as many as twenty-five percent of men surveyed reported that they faked orgasms on occasion.
- CREW UNVEILS ITS LIST OF TOP TEN ETHICS SCANDALS OF 2009 | Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington
- A Gallup poll of Americans’ attitudes towards religion released on Christmas Eve found significant recent increases in those responding either that they have no religious preference, that religion is not very important in their lives, or that they believe religion “is largely old-fashioned or out of date.”
- Porn for the Blind
- Thanks Carlen Altman
- U.N. Report Says Counterterrorism Measures ‘Risk Unduly Penalizing Transgender Persons’
- ‚ÄúEnhanced immigration controls that focus attention on male bombers who may be dressing as females to avoid scrutiny make transgender persons susceptible to increased harassment and suspicion.‚Äù
- IGGY POP of the Stooges, on being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- “Am I still cool? Or is that over now?”
- Climate summit most chaotic show on earth
- “I can’t remember an occasion when more people of power and influence came together on a more important issue and went away with so little to show for it.”
- Hot Boots!!! A community of men into BOOTS !
- Thanks Carlen Altman
- An E-Book Buyer’s Guide to Privacy
- Unfortunately, e-reader technology also presents significant new threats to reader privacy. E-readers possess the ability to report back substantial information about their users’ reading habits and locations to the corporations that sell them. And yet none of the major e-reader manufacturers have explained to consumers in clear unequivocal language what data is being collected about them and why.
- Why Sex With Robots is Always Wrong: The Impending Demise of the Human Species
- You sent me your pics
- You sent me your pics is a blog of all the pictures that are sent to me by girls throught emails or chat. None of them were found on the web though some of them must be fakes. This blog aims to show that anyone can send you pictures of them just after a few chats or emails. Enjoy
- End Of Term Naked Party!
- Dear Alex & Annie 1979
- Duck Boner Video
- The Case Against Ball Lightning
- Delaware Pediatrician Charged With Raping Patients
- Court documents say that during those searches, the police seized at least six cameras, 100 DVDs and VHS tapes, dozens of reel-to-reel films and a small computer data storage device that contained videos of multiple forced sexual acts with child patients ‚Äî including intercourse, oral sex and fondling.Several of the videos, court documents say, show the doctor, in blue scrubs, yelling orders at the toddlers, some of whom are crying or trying to run away. In one video, Dr. Bradley has a ‚Äúviolently enraged‚Äù expression on his face, the court papers say.
- Police bomb squad in Richmond blows up pot bong
- It turns out it was a pipe, but not a pipe bomb. Police now think it was a marijuana bong left behind by some taggers who were seen vandalizing the house and a car at about 6 pm
- Cognitive Commodities in the Neuro Marketplace
- For instance, the same neurostim device that uses electric impulses from a brain implant to treat people with Parkinson‚Äòs Disease can be tweaked by a few millimeters and pulse rates to make cocaine addicts feel like they are high all the time. Neurostim isn‚Äòt a cheap commodity yet, but in the future it could be.
- How One Odd Duck Says ‘No’ to Sex
- “In species where forced copulation is common, males have evolved longer penises, but females have coevolved convoluted vaginas with dead-end cul-de-sacs and spirals in the opposite direction of the male penis,” said lead researcher Patricia Brennan of Yale University. “This coevolution results from conflict between the sexes over who is going to control fertilization.”
- “Downtown the Clown”
- Santa Spanks Naughty Girl
- Christmas with Hitler
- OMG, Secret Nazi Santa!
- Internet Predator PSA
- Gary Gygax Dies, Goes To Hell
- D&D is called a ‚ÄúRole Playing Gaime‚Äù because players are encouraged to consider-alternative lifestyles, particularly gender-swapping. Men may play as women, and women play as men, having ‚Äòadventures‚Äô which quickly degrade into sex-orgies.Dungeon-Masters encourage players to ‚Äòact‚Äô their part as much as possible. Most gaming sessions will involve nudity and copious actual or simulated gay-sex.
- Nibiru and the Anunnaki – Planet X Video
- Photographic Evidence that Barack Obama is a Human/Reptilian Hybrid
- It Never RAINS but it Pours: Reporting on the Satan Hunters
- She knows it is a myth because she herself suffered, back in the 1940s and 1950s when she was a small child, and the hands of an inter-generational, multi-perpetrator cult, actually at least five cults who were conspiring together. These included: a Satanic Cabal hiding under the cover of a Fundamentalist church; a Dionysiac group (who had survived underground ever since the days of ancient Rome) who ‚Äúspecialise in political manipulation through crime and blackmail‚Äù; a feminist Pagan coven; a youth gang who used Satanic imagery; and military mind-control experts who were affiliated with the Masons.
- Lil Wayne detained in Texas after marijuana found on tour buses
- Jewish Curls
- Thanks Carlen Altman
- Video: Police hunt supermarket bottom sniffer
- Police are hunting a man who carried out what they describe as ‘bizarre’ sexual assaults after he repeatedly knelt behind a shelf stacker to smell his behind.Thanks Patrick Nybakken
- Buju Banton, the Jamaican reggae star whose anti-gay lyrics have drawn international criticism, is in a federal lockup in Miami, facing drug conspiracy charges.Drug Enforcement Administration agents say Banton, real name Mark Anthony Myrie, has been in custody since Thursday and will soon be transferred to Tampa, where the U.S. Attorney is charging him with conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute more than five kilos of cocaine.
- Bonkers Institute: Marvelous Mental Medicine Show ~ Vintage Drug Ads
- William S. Burroughs -The Junky’s Christmas
- Lil Wayne’s Miami apartment scares off potential buyers because of marijuana smell
- Brazen OxyContin Robber Appears Unstoppable
- Genie/Djinn Guide
- Ages of consent in North America
- A Handy Guide. 0;-P
- The World’s Longest Toilet Queue
- The NEW version of ‘Hands Across America’.
- No Toilet, No Bride – No Woman, No Cry
- About 665 million people in India — about half the population — lack access to latrines. But since a “No Toilet, No Bride” campaign started about two years ago, 1.4 million toilets have been built here in the northern state of Haryana, some with government funds, according to the state’s health department.
- Crappers Fer Fat Bastards! Check The Testimonials
- Big John Toilet Seat and Big John Toilet Support brings stability and comfort to an ever growing population. Our seat has the largest, most comfortable, luxuriously contoured sitting surface and opening available on the market. The first of it’s kind specifically designed for the overweight populus. Ideal for people with larger frames
- FARMERS in southern Taiwan have started to potty-train their pigs in response to a planned water pollution fee.
- Funny Early Photos of Metallica, Slayer, Anthrax, Marilyn Manson, Dio, Lemmy
- Thanks Billoney
- DEA Recruits Lil Wayne To Use Up All Drugs In Mexico
- Best Sex Offender Name
- jeffrey will you jeffrey what jeffrey you kicked the jeffrey will you jeffrey will you jeffrey what jeffrey don’t do that jeffre
- Drug money saved banks in global crisis, claims UN advisor
- Antonio Maria Costa, head of the UN Office on Drugs and Crime, said he has seen evidence that the proceeds of organised crime were “the only liquid investment capital” available to some banks on the brink of collapse last year. He said that a majority of the $352bn (¬£216bn) of drugs profits was absorbed into the economic system as a result.
- Mission Mind Control (1979) ABC Special
- Uncovering government agencies (especially the CIA) that secretly tested the effects of LSD on humans.
- Ever had your shit pushed in?
- Towards 2013
- Spreading fear is totally irresponsible at this point. A lot of us pay lip service to the idea of indirect manifestation through thought or will, and if any version of that is true then we‚Äôve really got to start visualizing some more inspiring outcomes posthaste. Even if you think that junk is bunk you know that despairing people solve no problems. Without hope we‚Äôre hopeless. I feel that it is my sacred duty to help raise morale on this spaceship until it‚Äôs big enough to fend for itself. I, for one, think we‚Äôve got a fighting chance. Call me an optimist. Maybe I‚Äôm just too cowardly to encompass the possibility of failure. In any event I‚Äôm a devoted fan of sentient life in general and I intend to go down rooting for the home team. Go humans! Forward escape! The curtain is up and the enemy‚Äôs gate is down. Damn the torpedoes and never tell me the odds.
- How A Stupid Facebook Game Makes Zynga Millions
- How is it possible that Facebook gamesmaker Zynga will turn in 2009 revenues approaching a reported $250 million — making 90% of its money selling gamers nothing but virtual goods?
- Is the Mossad Too Obsessed With Iran?
- The Israeli government’s single-minded focus on Tehran has caused friction with the Obama administration, which is seeking to engage Iran and to promote a deal with the Palestinians. Publicly there is no rift: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says he supports efforts to halt Iran’s nuclear program diplomatically, as long as harsh sanctions are imposed if no progress is shown. But the threat of a unilateral Israeli attack remains on the table‚Äîand while that threat may give the Americans leverage in talks with Tehran, an actual attack might well invite Iranian retaliation against U.S. forces in the Middle East and South Asia.
- HOLE IN THE HEAD GANG
- “Joey was ready to try the operation for a third time. With Amanda present, he followed the old groove, trying to break through the thin layer of bone that was left. Proving the Doctors wrong, when he broke through he found not death but “An ominous sounding schlurp and the sound of bubbling.” Upon withdrawing the trepan, there was a piece of bone in it, but it was apparent that the cut had been uneven, and that part of the bone had snapped off. “At the time I thought that any hole would do, no matter what size. I bandaged my head and cleared away the mess.”
- This weekend I had a hole drilled through my skull. I read that this increased one‚Äôs consciousness permanently. I read about the supposed de-conditioning properties. I read about more parts of the brain working simultaneously as there would be more blood up there to help this happen. The arguments for it all seemed to be quite lengthy, quite detailed, thought out and researched, and very intelligent. The arguments against it were based solely on the opinion that it is ‚Äòcrazy‚Äô and talk like, “What‚Äôs more conscious than conscious?”. I heard from an acquaintance on telephone that she was glad she had done it, felt more mental energy, and had days of brilliance. I came to believe that the key to a permanent consciousness increase was a hole in the skull, to restore the full brain pulsation of infancy.
- Skeptic’s Annotated Bible / Quran / Book of Mormon
- Are Americans a Broken People? Why We’ve Stopped Fighting Back Against the Forces of Oppression
- U.S. citizens do not actively protest obvious injustices for the same reasons that people cannot leave their abusive spouses: They feel helpless to effect change. The more we don’t act, the weaker we get. And ultimately to deal with the painful humiliation over inaction in the face of an oppressor, we move to shut-down mode and use escape strategies such as depression, substance abuse, and other diversions, which further keep us from acting. This is the vicious cycle of all abuse syndromes.
- There’s More to Sex Than a Cum Shot to the Face: What Men Should Unlearn from Hardcore Porn
- How not to make love like a porn star
- Hey, guys: Are adult films making you bad at sex?
- Health Insurers Caught Paying Facebook Gamers Virtual Currency To Oppose Reform Bill
- Paying people to act like political supporters is called “astroturfing,” because its fake grass-roots campaigning. So maybe this should be called Virtual astroturfing. Virtual-turfing? Astroturfing 2.0?
- Effects of 6-10 Hz ELF on Brain Waves
- “Krampus is a mythical creature who accompanies Saint Nicholas in various regions of the world during the Christmas season. The word Krampus originates from the Old High German word for claw (Krampen). In the Alpine regions, Krampus is represented by an incubus-like creature. While Saint Nicholas gives gifts to good children, the Krampus warns and punishes bad children. Traditionally, young men dress up as the Krampus in the first two weeks of December, particularly in the evening of December 5, and roam the streets frightening children and women with rusty chains and bells. In some rural areas the tradition also includes birching by Krampus, especially of young girls.” Thanks Rob Kiley
- Clown Ministry
- Thanks Patrick Nybakken
- Chefs on Drugs
- Could The HAARP Project Be For Mind Control? by Nicholas Jones
- Method and Apparatus for Shielding a Person from the Polluting Effects of Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) Magnetic Waves, and all Other Environmental Electromagnetic Emissions
- Bronx Build-A-Bear toys stuffed with millions in heroin
- JuggaloFaith – Juggalos 4 Jesus!
- “Truth is we follow God, we’ve always been behind him, the Carnival is God, may all the juggalos find him.”
- DJs Mavado, Vybz Kartel pledge to end lyrical feud
- Dancehall stars Mavado and Vybz Kartel have given the Government a commitment to end their lyrical feud, which has spilled over into violent clashes on the nation’s streets.The two are leaders of the groups known as Gaza and Gully and their supporters have been at odds since 2006. Yesterday, the dancehall stars used a meeting with three government ministers at the Office of the Prime Minister (OPM) to announce an end to the derogatory lyrics they have traded, while calling on their supporters to end the fuss.
- Minor Threat Drummer Sells Test Pressing for Nearly $6,000
- Loud bass music ‚Äòkilled student‚Äô Tom Reid
- He told her: ‚ÄòMy heart feels funny. I think the bass is affecting me. Oh God, I feel very weird. My heart is beating so fast.‚Äô
- Fantasy Artist Frank Frazetta’s son ‘in museum theft’
- The son of renowned American fantasy artist Frank Frazetta, has been charged with trying to steal paintings worth $20m (¬£12m) from his father’s museum.
- Saratoga Springs police officer sprayed, sickened with LSD while making arrest
- Creepy Creeper!
- What was it she actually climbed down from?A – It is a storage loft/area in the apartment. It has no connection to any outside ventilation or anything of that such. It does go pretty deep back in there, almost all the way to over the stove/kitchen area. She had set up a little nook for herself.
- SPECTACULAR S.S. ADAMS NOVELTY ITEM COLLECTION
- Don‚Äôt Make Me Go Back, Mommy: A child‚Äôs book about satanic ritual abuse
- How the US forgot how to make Trident missiles
- The US National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) “lost knowledge” of how to make a mysterious but very hazardous material codenamed Fogbank. As a result, the warhead refurbishment programme was put back by at least a year, and racked up an extra $69 million.
- Monkeys Ride Collies at the Rodeo
- Ghost Ride The Dog!
- NWO Project Blue Beam: False Holographic Second Coming
- Pfizer shamed with $2.3bn fine for marketing fraud
- Pfizer pleaded guilty to the charges, and will pay a fine of $1.195 billion, the largest criminal fine ever imposed in the US for any matter. The company’s subsidiary Pharmacia & Upjohn will also forfeit $105 million, for a total criminal resolution of $1.3 billion.
- Massive TSA Security Breach As Agency Gives Away Its Secrets
- In a massive security breach, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) inadvertently posted online its airport screening procedures manual, including some of the most closely guarded secrets regarding special rules for diplomats and CIA and law enforcement officers.
- I don‚Äôt make anything up. Americans themselves admit that drugs are often transported out of Afghanistan on American planes. Drug trafficking in Afghanistan brings them about 50 billion dollars a year ‚Äì which fully covers the expenses tied to keeping their troops there. Essentially, they are not going to interfere and stop the production of drugs. They engage in military action only when they are attacked. They don‚Äôt have any planned military action to eliminate the Mujahideen. Rather, they want to make the situation more unstable and help the Taliban to be more active. They even started negotiations with them, trying to direct them to the Central-Asian republics, to destabilize the whole region and set up their bases there.
- New KFC Opens In Palms? Sort of…(Instead of Fried Chicken, They Sell Marijuana)
- But even providers who use it on a daily basis are unclear how potent it can be. A recent study found 30 percent of physicians who abused propofol actually died. And last year, Dr. Brent Cambron was found dead in a storage closet at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. There was a half-filled vial of propofol and other drugs surrounding his body. The anesthesiologist had been battling drug addiction.
- Midnight Blue – Al Goldstein’s Restaurant Review
- Dancing Pedro #1 Check On It
- Holy Fuck! Thanks Vinnie.
- L.A. City Council OKs cap on medical marijuana dispensaries
- It was not immediately clear why about 40 red-and-white pills out of the 2,400-pill-strong collection would be poisoned, but the police say they fear the drugs could be lethal if swallowed.
- Thanks Patrick Nybakken
- Spiral UFO puts Norway in a spin
- Mystery as spiral blue light display hovers above Norway
- That Crazy Spiral in the Sky? It Might Be Real
- Bizarre Blue Light Spiral Over Norway 09th Dec. 2009
- A mysterious light display appearing over Norway last night has left thousands of residents in the north of the country baffled.Witnesses from Tr√∏ndelag to Finnmark compared the amazing sight to anything from a Russian rocket to a meteor or a shock wave – although no one appears to have mentioned UFOs yet.The phenomenon began when what appeared to be a blue light seemed to soar up from be More..hind a mountain. It stopped mid-air, then began to circulate
- David Dees: Conspiratorial Artist
- Hara-Kiri Magazine Covers
- “Hara Kiri editions, subtitled “Journal b√™te et m√©chant” (Stupid and vicious magazine), were constantly aiming at established powers, be they political parties or institutions like the Church or the State. In 1961 and 1966 the monthly magazine was temporarily banned by the French Government.” – Wiki. Thanks Rob Kiley
- Gs 2 Gents Sucker Punch
- Thanks Em One
- The Militarization of Sex
- Mutaa is a form of “temporary marriage” only acceptable within Shiite communities, one that allows couples to have religiously sanctioned sex for a limited period of time, without any commitments, and without the obligatory involvement of religious figures. In conservative Muslim societies known for their strict sense of propriety, mutaa offers an escape clause. The contract is very simple. The woman says: “I marry myself to you for [a specific period of time] and for [a specified dowry]” and the man says: “I accept.” The period can range between one hour and a year, and is subject to renewal.
- The 6 Weirdest, Scariest Processed Foods
- Kraft‚Äôs response to Lifsey‚Äôs lawsuit was a masterwork of poor corporate spin, as a company spokesperson told the Los Angeles Times, “We think customers understand that it isn’t made from avocado.” Well actually, no. Customers tend to buy guacamole with the understanding that it will be made from, oh, I don‚Äôt know, avocados.
- Canadian polar bear eating a cub that it killed and cannibalized
- Social Security: The Phony Crisis
- University of Michigan has a Strict Masturbation Policy
- I do not consider myself a religious person in the usual sense, but there is a religious aspect to some highs. The heightened sensitivity in all areas gives me a feeling of communion with my surroundings, both animate and inanimate. Sometimes a kind of existential perception of the absurd comes over me and I see with awful certainty the hypocrisies and posturing of myself and my fellow men. And at other times, there is a different sense of the absurd, a playful and whimsical awareness. Both of these senses of the absurd can be communicated, and some of the most rewarding highs I’ve had have been in sharing talk and perceptions and humor. Cannabis brings us an awareness that we spend a lifetime being trained to overlook and forget and put out of our minds. A sense of what the world is really like can be maddening; cannabis has brought me some feelings for what it is like to be crazy, and how we use that word ‘crazy’ to avoid thinking about things that are too painful for us.
- DEA Forced to Scrub Misleading Info on the American Medical Association’s Position on Marijuana
- Prisoner dupes guards, grows pot in cell
- A British prisoner convinced guards his marijuana plants were tomato plants — and they even allowed him to decorate one as a Christmas tree, a source said.
- Keep the war machine rollin’!
- LA Ghetto Gang Bus Tour
- The concept appears to have no equal in L.A. — for good reason, some might argue. It seems to echo, more than anything, the “slum tours” of such sites as India’s Dharavi township and Rio de Janeiro’s favelas. Those operations have been lauded as innovative economic tools and mechanisms for humanizing poverty — and also attacked as exploitative and voyeuristic.
- Parents of Dead Teen Sue School Over Sexting Images
- Hipsters repaint bike lanes in brush off to Hasids
- “They don’t want the hipsters in their neighborhood,” he said. “It’s like in Howard Beach back in the day when they didn’t want black people in the neighborhood.”Hipsters are the new black.
- The 35 Worst Straight-to-DVD Sequels Of The 2000s
- Molester says three-month sentence for molesting a 12-year-old girl could ruin his ice cream stand business – Morning Call
- Cheerleader Pics By Segway Photog Cause Concern
- Note to Frederick County parents: you know that guy who motors around on a Segway with a homemade sign that says “PRESS” and who is constantly taking pictures of the high school cheerleaders? Make sure you know where those photos end up.
- “The boy’s parents called us when they came home, and their child was having sexual intercourse with an older female in his bedroom,” Sheriff’s Capt. Steve Johnson said. “They blocked the female from leaving until deputies arrived.”
- 10 Biggest Sports Sex Scandals of All Time: How Does Tiger Woods Rate?
- Drugs and Poisons: Suicide do’s and dont’s: Seven drugs, poisons, and other chemicals that are great to kill yourself with, provided you are into that sort of thing
- DXM (Dextromethorphan) – Make Up Your Own Mind
- DXM, also known as dextromethorphan, is a cough-suppressing ingredient found in a variety of over-the counter cold and cough medications. When taken according to directions, products containing DXM produce few side effects and have a long history of safety and effectiveness as cough suppressants. When abused in high amounts, DXM becomes a dissociative* drug that can become dangerous.
- Occult Rock
- ‘Fake fingerprint’ Chinese woman fools Japan controls
- It is Japan’s first case of alleged biometric fraud, but police believe the practice may be widespread.Japanese police suspect Chinese brokers of taking huge sums to modify fingerprints surgically
- Mom blames son’s death on air freshener
- “The boy’s mother has hired an attorney and they’re in the process of filing a lawsuit against the makers of Glade.”Such bullshit, waitin’ for the follow-up report that says she killed him.
- U.S. Helps Frequent Fliers Make a Mint
- At least several hundred mile-junkies discovered that a free shipping offer on presidential and Native American $1 coins, sold at face value by the U.S. Mint, amounted to printing free frequent-flier miles. Mileage lovers ordered more than $1 million in coins until the Mint started identifying them and cutting them off.Coin buyers charged the purchases, sold in boxes of 250 coins, to a credit card that offers frequent-flier mile awards, then took the shipments straight to the bank. They then used the coins they deposited to pay their credit-card bills. Their only cost: the car trip to make the deposit.
- Irish Catholic nuns offer compensation for Church child sex abuse
- The Sisters of Mercy in Dublin have offered $193 million in money and property to those who were abused by nuns in their order.
- Surprising Study On Terrorism: Al-Qaida Kills Eight Times More Muslims Than Non-Muslims
- Hallucinogenic herb from Mexico under scrutiny
- But is it dangerous? Johnson, the psychopharmacologist, said emergency rooms aren’t reporting an increase in salvia overdoses or other issues related to the drug ‚Äî in part because “it’s very short-acting, lasting five to 10 minutes.”Salvia doesn’t appear to be addictive, nor is it particularly toxic, Johnson said. “The science is pretty clear. … Salvia is not the next methamphetamine or the next cocaine or heroin.” But, he warned, “this is a powerful drug. If someone were to drive on it, that would be a very bad thing.” In Delaware, Brett Chidester, 17, committed suicide in 2006 after becoming a salvia smoker. There was no evidence that Chidester was under the influence of salvia when he killed himself, but within four months, state legislators passed “Brett’s Law,” making salvia a controlled substance.
- HPD officer’s ‘666’ badge scares the devil out of some
- Black, now 41 and a 20-year veteran of the force, is in the unusual fraternity of police officers who have worn the mark of the beast on their uniforms ‚Äî the number in the biblical book of Revelations that signifies the ultimate evil.
- Bees on Cocaine
- According to the boffins, cocaine turns good bees – productive members of the hive – into untrustworthy scumbags. The cocaine-addled insects would routinely exaggerate the quality of sugar or pollen they had found, lying to their fellow hive members through the medium of “waggle dancing”, the standard method of describing one’s work among bees.
- Suit wants details about cops’ online probes
- There’s nothing wrong with law enforcement agencies’ using Internet technology to investigate crimes, Bay Area privacy advocates say. But they want the federal government to say how, when and why its agents look at Americans’ social networking accounts.
- Jesus Leonardo is a stooper, picking up tickets that others have thrown away at OTB parlors.
- For the past 10 years, Jesus Leonardo has been cleaning up at an OTB parlor in Midtown Manhattan, cashing in, by his own count, nearly half a million dollars‚Äô worth of winning tickets from wagers on thoroughbred races across the country.
- Is Homeland Security trying to ram through Pass ID?
- Finally, the states and Homeland Security appear to be in the middle of some kind of cross between a game a chicken and a power play, with travelers caught in the middle. Napolitano wants Pass ID to be approved and is using the threat of paralyzing travel through the entire United States of America in order to encourage the Senate to move the Pass ID bill along.
- Ancient site reveals signs of mass cannibalism
- “We see patterns on the bones of animals indicating that they have been spit-roasted,” he said. “We have seen some of these same patterns on the human bones [at this site].”
- Toledo man arrested in Salvation Army kettle theft
- Maumee Police Sgt. David Tullis said the robber pushed the volunteer, and pulled the kettle away from her. He put the kettle and tripod in the back of a pickup truck after telling her, “I can’t stand you and your bell-ringing. I hate Christmas.”
- Prisoners get drunk on swine flu hand gel
- Facebook profiles capture true personality, according to new psychology research
- “I was surprised by the findings because the widely held assumption is that people are using their profiles to promote an enhanced impression of themselves,” says Gosling of the more than 700 million people worldwide who have online profiles. “In fact, our findings suggest that online social networking profiles convey rather accurate images of the profile owners, either because people aren’t trying to look good or because they are trying and failing to pull it off.
- Twin Subway Perverts
- “He’s a recidivist subway grinder with over half a dozen convictions,”
- Gangs in New York talk Twitter: Use tweets to trash-talk rivals, plan fights
- “It is another tool … just like old phone records,” a police source said. “We can go through them [messages] to track these guys.”
- New Israel Defense Forces unit to fight enemies on Facebook, Twitter
- The new unit, as well as an initiative by the Information and Diaspora Ministry to train people to represent Israel independently on the Internet and in other arenas, were presented Monday at the conference during a panel discussion on Israeli public relations abroad.
- Captain Kirk has taken too much fucking LSD
- DEA vs. ‘House’
- They gave the DEA final script approval over all episodes of House. Talk about big brother. Then again, “big brother” is the very essence of drug prohibition.
- Condom Order Form : New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- You can call 311 if you need a free condom!
- The War on Drugs has become the longest and most costly war in American history, the question has become, how much more can the country endure?
- The business of medical marijuana is rapidly evolving in Michigan, with Royal Oak preparing to pass the state’s first zoning law to cluster professional growers and the opening in Southfield of a trade school teaching plant cultivation.
- The rise and rise of legal highs
- Beer That’s Out Of This World. Sapporo’s Space Barley.
- 250 winners will be able to purchase the brew, the price of which will be $115.00 a six-pack.
- The History of Horrible Rap Music in Popular Culture, Part I
- The mainstream media began using rap to push everything on consumers, from rapping Chicken Nuggets to video games. Even white-bread celebs like David Faustino and “Rappin'” Rodney Dangerfield tried their hands at the musical genre. Join us as we take you on a detailed, blow-by-blow journey through Where It All Went Wrong. As with so many things that went wrong, it all ends with Miley Cyrus.
- The Top 6(66) Metal Documentaries
- Guitar World Magazine – Top 30 All-Time Greatest Punk Albums
- Patient Money – When Buying Vitamins, Know What‚Äôs Worth Paying For – NYTimes.com
- Of course, it‚Äôs controversial whether we should be taking vitamins at all. Recent studies have indicated that taking a multivitamin won‚Äôt protect you from heart disease or cancer. And experts maintain that if you eat well, you don‚Äôt need vitamin supplements.‚ÄúThe evidence shows that a healthy diet and exercise are the best way to ward off disease; a vitamin cannot replace those benefits,‚Äù says Eric Rimm, associate professor of epidemiology and nutrition at the Harvard School of Public Health.
- Sparks Outlawed? Now You Can Make It at Home
- Bathtub Sparks2 pieces Pez candy, one yellow, one pink 1 can King Cobra 1 can Red Bull Crush the Pez until reduced to a fine powder. Transfer the powder to the bottom of an empty glass. Pour in equal parts King Cobra and Red Bull. Don’t be alarmed when the foaming begins; it will subside. Adjust for flavor.
- Rachel Uchitel tells friends that she and Tiger Woods did drugs before having sex
- ‘You know you have crazier sex on Ambien – you get into that Ambien haze. We have crazy Ambien sex.'”
- correction – washingtonpost.com
- A Nov. 26 article in the District edition of Local Living incorrectly said a Public Enemy song declared 9/11 a joke. The song refers to 911, the emergency phone number.
- THE WIRE – 100 Greatest Quotes
- Gothic predator jailed for molesting girls at cemetery
- Somali sea gangs lure investors at pirate lair
- In Somalia’s main pirate lair of Haradheere, the sea gangs have set up a cooperative to fund their hijackings offshore, a sort of stock exchange meets criminal syndicate.
- The Worst Celebrity Product Licenses of All Time
- The Psychedelic Review Archives 1963-1971
- NIGHTMARE ON DRUG STREET
- Sorta like ‘My Life In T-Shirts’…sorta.
- Boostalk – We Gon Rock
- OJ The Juice Man has competition. Thanks Patrick Nybakken
- Man chugs IPECAC
- Thanks Vinnie
- LSD Related Death of Elephant in 1962
- In 1962, three men at the University of Oklahoma, lead by the idiosyncratic, CIA-collaborator Louis Jolyon “Jolly” West, injected LSD into an elephant for the first time. Their stated intent was to determine if LSD would induce “musth”, a naturally occurring condition in which elephants become violent and uncontrollable. After a series of events, the elephant died. There is some controversy and confusion surrounding the cause of death.
Conjured by SeMeN SPeRmS on December 28, 2010