Conjured by o~ SeMeN SPeRmS ~o on May 2, 2015
- H.P.P.D.: A Trip That Doesn’t End
- Psychedelic lore is littered with cautionary tales. But it remains to be seen whether reports of hallucinogen persisting perception disorder—quite literally, the persistence of hallucinogen-induced perceptions—should count among them. Hallucinogens are enjoying something of a revival: the drugs are being tried recreationally by nearly one in five American adults (approaching that of the nineteen-sixties), while being tested empirically for their powers to heal alcoholism and other addictions, anxieties from impending death, P.T.S.D., major depression, and even cluster headaches. Reading too much into H.P.P.D., some say, could squelch the renewed intrigue—even though, to some extent, the risk factors, causes, and effective treatments remain a mystery. Others, though, suspect that unraveling this mysterious disorder could reveal clues for the more familiar ones.
- Sen. Joe McCarthy’s Startling Morphine Source
- McCarthy’s opiate addiction became public fodder only after Anslinger’s death. A 1978 article in, of all places, Ladies Home Journal named McCarthy as the senator in Anslinger’s autobiography. “Agents who worked under [Anslinger] claim that the late Sen. Joseph McCarthy was addicted to morphine and regularly obtained his narcotics through a druggist near the White House, authorized by Anslinger to fill the prescription,” Maxine Cheshire wrote. Given Cheshire’s credentials as a respected Washington Post reporter, the report was treated not as gossip but as news, and widely disseminated. United Press International (UPI) put it starkly, “[McCarthy] was a morphine addict who had his drugs supplied by the Federal Bureau of Narcotics for the sake of national security.”
- Throughout the video Ford’s eyes are half-closed. He lolls back in his chair, sometimes waving his arms around erratically. He raises a lighter in his hand at several points and moves it in a circle motion beneath the glass bowl of the pipe, then inhales deeply. The Star reporters (Donovan and Doolittle) were shown the video on the evening of Friday, May 3, in the back of a car parked in an apartment complex at Dixon Rd. near Kipling Ave. in the north end of Etobicoke. The reporters were allowed to watch and listen to the video three times. After, both reporters separately made written notes of what they saw and heard. Both reporters, prior to watching the video, studied numerous city-hall-related videos of Ford and, to the best of the reporter’s abilities, they separately concluded the man in the video was Ford. In the video, what appears to be afternoon sunlight is streaming through partially closed window blinds, lighting Ford’s face. The video ends with the ringing of a cellphone
- Please help us raise enough money to purchase and publish a video of Toronto Mayor Rob Ford smoking crack cocaine.
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford denied Friday that he smokes crack cocaine and said he is not an addict after a video purported to show him using the drug. The mayor of Canada’s largest city did not say whether he has ever used crack. Ford did not take questions from reporters at a news conference at City Hall held after a week of silence and after close allies released a letter urging him to address the video. The video apparently shows Ford smoking crack.
- Investigators say only that Deanna Ballman answered a personal ad. A cursory review of Craigslist finds Salim was not alone in placing such ads, dozens of which, many of them suggestive, abound for the Columbus area. In one, on May 14, a married man said he was looking for a “discreet relationship.” Another, the same day, was seeking “a woman who is pregnant and horny as hell.” Salim’s lawyer goes a step farther and bluntly calls Ballman an “unfortunate victim” who died as a result of prostituting herself to feed a drug habit.
- Sheriff’s deputies in Northern California’s Humboldt County have uncovered a cave filled with over 100 firearms, 117 pounds of marijuana, stolen vehicles and $12,000 in cash in a hidden cave and on its adjoining property. Law enforcement officials discovered the cave, which had been camouflaged with brush to keep out intruders, on the 55-acre property of 30-year old Humbolt resident Ryan Floyd. Elsewhere on the property, officials found stolen jewelry, methamphetamines, body armor, heroin, thousands of rounds of ammunition, drug scales, a stolen tractor and over 40 other vehicles. “This is one of the largest hauls that we’ve ever seen,” said Sheriff’s Department Public Information Officer Lt. Steve Knight.
- An exhibition has been axed from a London gallery because of fears that the artworks featured thousands of illegal drugs. The Ecstasy of Art showcase — which features two pieces made up of more than 12,000 multicoloured tablets —was supposed to go on display at Art Republic in Soho today. But the works, by the artist known as Chemical X, were pulled at the last minute, after the gallery consulted lawyers who were concerned about the legal implications of having what seemed to be illegal ecstasy on site.
- Heavy consumption of diet soda can damage teeth as badly as methamphetamine or crack cocaine, a new study contends. “You look at it side-to-side with ‘meth mouth’ or ‘coke mouth,’ it is startling to see the intensity and extent of damage more or less the same,” said Dr. Mohamed Bassiouny, a professor of restorative dentistry at the Temple University School of Dentistry in Philadelphia. Methamphetamine, crack cocaine and soda — sweetened or not — are all highly acidic and can cause similar dental problems, Bassiouny said in a study published recently in the journal General Dentistry. The acid in soda is in the form of citric acid and phosphoric acid, Bassiouny said. Without good dental hygiene, constant exposure can cause erosion and significant oral damage, he said. In his study, he found that a woman in her 30s who drank 2 liters of diet soda daily for three to five years experienced tooth rot and decay remarkably similar to that suffered by a 29-year-old methamphetamine addict
- Cameron D’Ambrosio, an 18-year-old aspiring rapper from Methuen, about 30 miles north of Boston, was arrested on May 1 after he posted a note on his Facebook page that included the words “a boston bombinb wait till u see the s I do.” D’Ambrosio was charged with “communicating terrorist threats” and faces as many as 20 years in prison if he is convicted. D’Ambrosio’s lawyer and his family members argued at a bail review hearing this week that the teenager, who has also posted several expletive-laden rap videos online, posed no immediate threat and should be granted bail.
- Guizhentang’s proposal to triple the company’s stock of captive bears, to 1,200 from 400, provoked a firestorm from those opposed to bear bile farming, a process that involves inserting tubes into the abdomens of bears and “milking” them, sometimes for years.
- Adrian Schoolcraft reported corruption when he said supervisors were tampering with official documents to lower the crime rate. He is suing the NYPD after police dragged him out of his Queens apartment and threw him in a psych ward lockup, which doctors would not let him leave pending police approval. The Brooklyn cop suing the NYPD for locking him in a mental ward when he questioned police procedure says a doctor wouldn’t let him leave without police approval. “I wanted to leave because they had no reason to keep me,” Officer Adrian Schoolcraft told the Daily News. “The doctor said to me and my father, ‘He’s not here against his will, but we are waiting to hear from the NYPD.’ ”
Conjured by o~ SeMeN SPeRmS ~o on May 27, 2013
A talented chimpanzee called Panzee can recognise distorted and incomplete words spoken by a computer, scientists have discovered.
In a more innocent age, Ronald McDonald was the most benign of media icons: a cheerful clown whose floppy red wig and striped clothes presented an image of family fun.
But in recent years, another view of the spokes-clown has emerged: To detractors, he’s a heartless corporate shill bent on promoting morbid obesity to young children at the expense of good health.
Thirty years ago this month, Nintendo released Donkey Kong to arcades across the United States. The game’s American version went on to sell tens of thousands of units, saving the then-struggling US branch of the company and paving the way for Nintendo’s future success on Western shores.
Without Donkey Kong, we would have no Mario, and without Mario, it’s hard to imagine what Nintendo would look like today. That makes Donkey Kong, above all others, the most pivotally important video game Nintendo has ever released.
So it’s time to celebrate–which I did by rounding up a bunch of weird, odd, and interesting stuff about this beloved game.
Many of the nation’s leading banks and card issuers, including Wells Fargo, Citi, USAA, Sovereign Bank and Discover, are selling information about consumers’ shopping habits — how much they spend, where they shop and what they buy — to retailers.
Retailers are using the data to offer targeted discounts via text, email and online bank statements. Each time a consumer cashes in on one of those deals, the retailer pays the bank a nice commission.
According to the reports, the court heard Zhan picked his victim at random in an unprovoked attack because he believed Davis was a zombie who was going to attack him.
The court also heard that Zhan, who is of Chinese origin but lives with his parents in Canada, travelled to Glasgow after hearing voices saying he should go there.
He reportedly told a psychiatrist that he started seeing blood over the faces of people and was convinced they were zombies.
For millions of Jews and Christians, it’s a tenet of their faith that God is the author of the core text of the Hebrew Bible – the Torah, also known as the Pentateuch or the Five Books of Moses. But since the advent of modern biblical scholarship, academic researchers have believed the text was written by a number of different authors whose work could be identified by seemingly different ideological agendas and linguistic styles and the different names they used for God.
The human navel should be designated as a bacterial nature reserve, it seems. The first round of DNA results from the Belly Button Biodiversity project are in, and the 95 samples that have so far been analysed have turned up a whopping total of more than 1400 bacterial strains. In 662 cases, the microbes could not even be classified to family, “which strongly suggests that they are new to science”, says team leader Jiri Hulcr of North Carolina State University in Raleigh.
Cornish company Concept Shed’s novelty wedding vending machine dispenses marriage ceremonies for £1
A Cornish company has received interest from around the world for its novelty wedding vending machine.
Autowed is an 8ft (2.4m) tall pink machine compared by the makers to “a parking meter mixed up with a Cadillac”.
But it has caught the imagination of people around the world after a video was posted on the internet.
Requests for machines have come from as away as Russia and Brazil, Falmouth-based inventor Concept Shed said.
For £1 it plays a specially composed intro version of the Wedding March and asks customers to select their type of union. Bride and groom have the option of pressing one on a keyboard for “I do” and two for “Escape”.
Purchasers get a wedding receipt and two plastic rings in an egg-shaped plastic capsule.
A massive tree house in Crossville, Tennessee, which many have claimed to be the world’s largest, may soon receive an official title from Guinness Book of World Records. It is estimated to have used over a quarter million nails to complete thus far.
Rodrick Dantzler, the suspect in the slaying of seven people in Grand Rapids Thursday afternoon, allegedly continued his violent rampage by shooting the driver of a pickup truck in the nose during a traffic jam near Godfrey and Grandville.
But the bullet ricocheted off the man’s nose.
Robert Poore’s cousin, Harold Taylor, was riding in the car at the time of the incident. Taylor told 24 Hour News 8 his cousin likely survived the bullet because of a titanium plate in his nose.
Where do such moons come from?
Rayman suggests one source: “When another large body collides with an asteroid, the resulting debris is sprayed into orbit around the asteroid and can gradually collapse to form a moon.”
Another possibility is “gravitational pinball”: A moon formed elsewhere in the asteroid belt might, through complicated gravitational interactions with various bodies, end up captured by the gravity of one of them.
NASA is tracking a piece of Soviet space debris that could collide with the International Space Station, the US space agency said after the shuttle Atlantis docked on its final mission.
The space junk is part of Cosmos 375, a satellite launched in 1970 by the former Soviet Union and which collided with another satellite and broke apart, but details about the size and exact trajectory of the object were unknown, NASA said.
NASA estimates that the debris could collide with the station at around 12 noon (1600 GMT) on Tuesday, the same day two US astronauts are scheduled to step out on a spacewalk.
Booz Allen Hamilton is a massive American consulting firm that does a substantial amount of work for the Pentagon. This means they’ve got a lot of military business on their servers—which Anonymous hacked. Today they’ve leaked it.
The leak, dubbed ‘Military Meltdown Monday,’ includes 90,000 logins of military personnel—including personnel from US CENTCOM, SOCOM, the Marine Corps, various Air Force facilities, Homeland Security, State Department staff, and what looks like private sector contractors. Their correspondences could include exchanges with Booz Allen’s highly brassy staff of retired defense folk: current execs include three former Directors of National Intelligence and one former head of the CIA. Anon was also kind enough to gut 4 GB of source code from Booz Allen’s servers. Anon cites the firm’s alleged complicity in the SWIFT financial monitoring program as at least partial motive for the attack.
The holy man’s estranged wife, Amora, a respected psychologist, got wind of the tawdry tricks while they were going through a bitter custody battle, she said.
She managed to have Rabinowich secretly filmed with a call girl and entered the photographic evidence into the record of the bitter custody case.
“Since when are prostitutes kosher?” Amora Rabinowich told The Post. “He was coming to court claiming he was this pious individual, but he was using the phone on the Sabbath to meet prostitutes.
“And what kind of rabbi is he? He didn’t even take these prostitutes to the mikvah [Jewish ritual cleansing bath] first.
A legal battle over the fate of 10 double eagle gold coins from the Franklin Roosevelt Administration in the 1930s started with the government saying the coins, now worth an estimated $75 million, were wrongly taken from a U.S. mint.
Authorities say the coins were improperly removed more than 70 years ago from the U.S. Mint at Philadelphia, only blocks from the courthouse where U.S. District Court Judge Legrome D. Davis was presiding over the case.
“You are going to hear a remarkable and intriguing story about gold coins that were stolen from the U.S. Mint in 1933,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Jacqueline Romero told the jury in her opening statement.
None of the 445,500 coins, then worth $20 each, ever legally went into circulation, she said. President Franklin Roosevelt issued an executive order shortly after taking office in March 1933 that prohibited the payout of gold from banks.
Yet 10 coins — called double eagles because the $10 coin was called an eagle — somehow disappeared.
MSNBC host Lawrence O’Donnell blasted the “once noble” Newsweek magazine on Monday night for allowing Sarah Palin to say, “I think I can win” in an interview without contest.
O’Donnell noted that nearly every 2012 presidential poll has shown Palin has little chance, adding that she is the most unpopular politician in Alaska.
“Newsweek does everything to make the madness of Sarah Palin seem reasonable,” he said.
As news of the marriage spread, the state forest department officials stepped into action. Since monkeys are protected in India as government property, no one can pet them, train them or – as in this case – marry them, even to a fellow monkey.
“It’s illegal to marry a monkey. Anyone found doing that or attending the marriage ceremony will be arrested,” said forest range officer Bhavar Singh Kaviya.
The authors suggest that when interventions eliminate people’s freedom to value diversity on their own terms, they may actually be creating hostility toward the targets of prejudice.
According to Dr. Legault, “Controlling prejudice reduction practices are tempting because they are quick and easy to implement. They tell people how they should think and behave and stress the negative consequences of failing to think and behave in desirable ways.” Legault continues, “But people need to feel that they are freely choosing to be nonprejudiced, rather than having it forced upon them.”
Legault stresses the need to focus less on the requirement to reduce prejudices and start focusing more on the reasons why diversity and equality are important and beneficial to both majority and minority group members.
For several years, public health officials have been concerned that gonorrhea, one of the most prevalent STDs in the world, might become resistant to the last widely available antibiotics used to treat it, a class of drugs called cephalosporins.
Now, it has.
In the space of one week, infectious disease specialists have received a one-two punch of bad news that confirms those fears, including the discovery of a new, cephalosporin-resistant strain of the bacteria.
The percentage of U.S. gonorrhea cases that are resistant to the two cephalosporins used to treat it, cefixime, taken orally, and ceftriaxone, injected, is on the rise, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s latest Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report
A stun gun made it onto a JetBlue flight in Boston, and wasn’t discovered until a cleaning crew in Newark, NJ raised the alarm while cleaning up the plane.
The plane was empty when the palm-sized device was found, and nobody was injured, but the question remains of how it made it through security and onto the plane in the first place.
“Looks like Megan is just as talented with Photoshop as she is in entertainment,” said plastic surgeon and blogger Dr. Nicholas Vendemia of New York. “Those lines on her forehead are totally fake. … Muscles in the forehead and brow simply don’t create curved wrinkles like that. The wrinkles Megan is showing us don’t coincide with brow anatomy, nor do they match the facial expression she is making.”
Rap star Dizzee Rascal was hauled off a plane at Heathrow yesterday for allegedly hurling abuse at a stewardess – and now he could face a life ban from British Airways.
The singer, whose single Bonkers was a No 1 hit, was escorted off the flight at Terminal 3 by police called in to attend the disturbance.
The East London-born singer is said to have hurled foul-mouthed insults at the stewardess as he sat in First Class.
Contrails are known to have several effects on climate. On the one hand, they act as a blanket, trapping heat that would otherwise escape into space. On the other, during the day they reflect incoming sunlight, cooling the Earth below more than it is warmed by the other effect. But overall, the consensus among climatologists is that they warm the planet.
In the 1940s – unlike today – there was hardly any civilian air traffic, so historical records offer an opportunity to test the daytime effects. “Pilots cared about contrails a lot,” says Rob MacKenzie, formerly of Lancaster University, and now at the University of Birmingham, UK. “Aircraft were tracked using contrails and shot down. So pilots would report them.”
The crackdown in Belarus grew more indiscriminate this week. Among the 400 arrested: a one-armed man charged with taking part in the clapping protests and mute person accused of shouting antigovernment slogans.
Russian blogosphere is buzzing about a video of a crazy car crash in central Moscow that went viral on the web. The incident took place last week in central Moscow when a speeding Nissan GT-R, worth some $160 thousand, rammed into cars parked along the street. The impact was powerful enough to literally throw a jeep into the air. There are no reports of injuries – or the identity of the driver. It’s not clear whether the driver was street-racing with another car. Some bloggers have already claimed they’ve seen the car the evening before driving at a speed of around 200 km/h.
Conjured by o~ SeMeN SPeRmS ~o on July 12, 2011
So Shu and his students manipulated stands of DNA at the test-tube level. They found that they could fuse strands together, cut them and perform operations that would affect DNA’s ability to store information.
“Silicon-based computing relies on a binary system,” Shu told PhysOrg.com. “With DNA-based computing, you can do more than have ones and zeroes. DNA is made up of A, G, C, T, which gives it more range. DNA-based computing has the potential to deal with fuzzy data, going beyond digital data.”
Some chefs spend their lifetimes unsuccessfully slogging away to improve business.
But all it took for Reedy Creek Diner chef Greg Simons in Lexington, North Carolina, was to put up a controversial language sign and he’s seen his sales treble.
Mr Simons put up the ‘No speak English. No service’ sign in March and says he’s received great support – with some people asking for souvenir copies to take home .
The Wicked Bible, sometimes called The Adulterous Bible or The Sinners’ Bible, is a term referring to the Bible published in 1631 by Robert Barker and Martin Lucas, the royal printers in London, which was meant to be a reprint of the King James Bible. The name is derived from the compositors’ mistake: in the Ten Commandments (Exodus 20:14) the word not in the sentence “Thou shalt not commit adultery” was omitted. This blunder was spread in a number of copies. About a year later, the publishers of the Wicked Bible were fined £300 (roughly equivalent to 33,800 pounds today) and were deprived of their printer’s license.
Tokyo Electric Power Co. said fuel rods melted in two more reactors at its Fukushima nuclear plant, indicating for the first time that damage from the March 11 earthquake and tsunami is matching worse-case-scenarios.
Fuel rods in reactors 2 and 3 had almost complete meltdowns, spokesman Junichi Matsumoto told reporters in Tokyo today. That’s in line with U.S. assessments in the early days of the crisis that suggested damage to the station was more severe than Tokyo Electric officials estimated.
“The child-sized aviators in this craft [that crashed in New Mexico] were the result of a Soviet human experimentation program, and they had been made to look like aliens a la Orson Welles’ War of the Worlds, and it was a warning shot over President Truman’s bow, so to speak. In 1947, when this would have originally happened, the Soviets did not yet have the nuclear bomb, and Stalin and Truman were locked in horns with one another, and Stalin couldn’t compete in nuclear weaponry yet, but he certainly could compete in the world of black propaganda — and that was his aim, according to my source.
Officers from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection came across the artifacts — believed to be “headhunting” trophy skulls from the Dayak Tribe of the Indonesian island of Borneo — at a mail facility in Newark, N.J., in August. They were shipped in a package from Bali with a declared value of under $5, which raised suspicions.
While growing up in Ohio, Weiland remembers a “big muscular guy, a high school senior… [who] rode the bus with me every day to school… invited me to his house. The dude raped me. It was quick, not pleasant. I was too scared to tell anyone. ‘Tell anyone,’ he warned, ‘and you’ll never have another friend in this school. I’ll ruin your **ckin’ reputation.’ Adds Weiland, “This is a memory I suppressed until only a few years ago when, in rehab, it came flooding back. Therapy will do that to you.”
Peter Fonda, the star of Easy Rider, suggested to Mandrake that he was encouraging his grandchildren to shoot President Barack Obama.
“I’m training my grandchildren to use long-range rifles,” said the actor, 71. “For what purpose? Well, I’m not going to say the words ‘Barack Obama’, but …”
He added, enigmatically: “It’s more of a thought process than an actuality, but we are heading for a major conflict between the haves and the have nots. I came here many years ago with a biker movie and we stopped a war. Now, it’s about starting the world.
“I prefer to not to use the words, ‘let’s stop something’. I prefer to say, ‘let’s start something, let’s start the world’.
The Chinese army have developed a computer game that sees their troops shooting at ‘enemy’ U.S. forces.
Glorious Revolution, which is used as a training tool for People’s Liberation Army (PLA) soldiers, pits the Chinese army against the U.S. military in a ‘Call of Duty’ style first person shooter.
In a video report, Chinese soldiers can be seen storming buildings and shooting at ‘enemy’ troops as they exit a bunker, before destroying an Apache helicopter gunship.
Doomsday “prophet” Harold Camping, founder of the Family Radio Network, is under fire today for his big, hilariously false prediction that today, May 21 would be the end of the world. Some people are annoyed, while others are chuckling about the prophecy. But a handful are outraged, and I don’t blame ’em. They realize some innocent people were taken for a ride by a man who is now $80 million dollars richer, thanks to his apocalypse message.
A description of the problem comes from one of several Boston-area projectionists who spoke anonymously due to concerns about his job. We’ll call him Deep Focus. He explains that for 3-D showings a special lens is installed in front of a Sony digital projector that rapidly alternates the two polarized images needed for the 3-D effect to work.
“When you’re running a 2-D film, that polarization device has to be taken out of the image path. If they’re not doing that, it’s crazy, because you’ve got a big polarizer that absorbs 50 percent of the light.’’
They fly low and slow over the border, their wings painted black and motors humming faintly under moonlit skies. The pilots, some armed in the open cockpits, steer the horizontal control bar with one hand and pull a latch with the other, releasing 250-pound payloads that land with a thud, leaving only craters as evidence of another successful smuggling run.
Mexican organized crime groups, increasingly stymied by stepped-up enforcement on land, have dug tunnels and captained boats to get drugs across the U.S.-Mexico border. Now they are taking to the skies, using ultralight aircraft that resemble motorized hang gliders to drop marijuana bundles in agricultural fields and desert scrub across the Southwest border.
Sony expects the hack of the PlayStation Network and will cost it ¥14 billion (US$170 million) this financial year, it said Monday.
Unknown hackers hit the network gaming service for PlayStation 3 consoles in April, penetrating the system and stealing personal information from the roughly 77 million accounts on the PlayStation Network and sister Qriocity service. A second attack was directed at the Sony Online Entertainment network used for PC gaming.
An earless bunny was born near Japan’s Fukushima nuclear power plant, giving rise to fears that nuclear radiation leak is worse than expected and deformed human babies may be next in the list.
The three-judge panel gave the state 45 days to come up with a plan to reduce the number of inmates in the 33 adult prisons from about 150,000 to 110,000 over two years. “California’s prisons are bursting at the seams and are impossible to manage,” the judges wrote.
California’s jails were designed to house about 80,000 inmates. Judges said that despite billions of dollars spent on prisons, inmates were committing suicide and dying from neglect. Federal courts found that the level of care was so poor that it violated inmates’ constitutional rights. Cramped conditions led to increased violence and accelerated the spread of infectious diseases, the judges said. Some inmates are housed in triple bunks in prison gymnasiums.
The Obama administration has created and staffed a new position tucked inside their communications shop for helping coordinate rapid response to unfavorable stories and fostering and improving relations with the progressive online community.
Some iPhone 4 users are complaining that their devices are secretly taking photos of themselves.
The issue pops up when they use FaceTime. Instead of seeing themselves back in the camera, they see a picture of themselves the phone randomly took of them earlier in the day. But don’t worry that your phone might be tattling on you for double-dipping that chip, when the error happens, the other user just sees a black screen.
So if you always feel like somebody is watching you, and you have no privacy, whooooa, oh-oh, you’re not just paranoid, you’re exactly right.
“I was saying how Usama was dead and for Obama to be careful because there could be suicide bombers,” the boy told the station.
A week later, the boy said a man walked into Truman Middle School “with a suit and glasses and he said he was part of the Secret Service.”
“He told me it was because of a post I made that indicated I was a threat toward the president,” he said.
The boy’s mother, meanwhile, says she’s not happy her son was questioned by Secret Service without her knowledge or consent, the station reports.
“I just about lost it,” Timi Robertson told the station. “My 13 year-old son is supposed to be safe and secure in his classroom and he’s being interrogated without my knowledge or consent privately.”
With the increase of immigrants from Mexico and other third world nations, leprosy has now become a concern to health officials in the United States. Cases of the ancient disease, in its early stages, are often misdiagnosed by doctors as eczema or diabetes. Add to the problem that the medical profession has “very little experience in treating the disease.”
“When the police came to arrest the suspect, he was eating a human liver with potatoes,” a police spokeswoman for the Moscow’s western district said by telephone.
The rest of the human liver was found in a refrigerator in the suspect’s flat. The police spokeswoman said the cause of the acquaintance’s death was not clear.
The suspect “admitted his crime and that he had eaten part of his acquaintance’s liver,” the prosecutor general’s main investigative unit said in a statement.
KSL-TV reports the 33-year-old woman approached the officer who was working a street corner in the city known for drug sales. Police say she asked the officer for $10 worth of cocaine but said she only had $2 and an Olive Garden salad.
She told the undercover officer she could return a little later with more money or some gift cards to Olive Garden.
Thanks Patrick Nybakken
A substitute teacher at Riverdale Elementary School was arrested Wednesday for allegedly exposing himself and urinating into a trash can inside a classroom of fourth-graders.
Coleman Eaton Jr., 60, was charged with two counts of aggravated child molestation and was being held on $55,400 bond Thursday in the Clayton County Jail.
“It was alleged that he walked to the back of the class, told the class not to turn around and allegedly urinated in one of the garbage cans in the back,” Riverdale police Major Greg Barney told the AJC.
“A couple of students turned around and observed him using the restroom in the garbage can,” Barney said. “One of the students went to the office after that and made the complaint.”
The latest revelations, published on the French website Atlantico.fr, came amid reports the former IMF chief sought the company of two female hotel members of staff after he checked into the Sofitel one day before his alleged sexual assault on the maid on May 14. Both receptionists declined the offer of a drink.
Mr Strauss-Kahn has been indicted on seven charges, including forcing the maid to perform oral sex on him and attempted rape. If he is convicted, he would face up to 25 years in prison.
Newly-released e-mails from the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality show the agency’s top commissioners directed staff to continue lowering radiation test results, in defiance of federal EPA rules.
Conjured by o~ SeMeN SPeRmS ~o on May 24, 2011
The owners abandoned the hotel in the 60s. Then the independence war happened in the 70s. After independence from Portugal in 1975, the basement of the hotel was used to hold political prisoners. Wikipedia says that even after 1975, the swimming pool and conference rooms were still in use.
From 1977 to 1992, Mozambique suffered a violent civil war between anti-Communist and Marxist forces. During this time, the Grande Hotel was used as a refugee camp.
After a New Year’s Eve party to ring in 1981, the general population took the place over. Since then, Grande Hotel Beira has been home to about 2,000 – 3,000 squatters, living without water or electricity.
The hotel, despite falling apart, has become a self-contained community.
Designers and design historians told me over the years that they had heard about the existence of a Nazi graphics standards manual. No one could say they actually saw it, but they knew of someone who had. So it grew into something of a Big Foot or Loch Ness Monster tale, until one day I actually saw it too – and it had been right under my nose the whole time.
Prison guards could soon stop fights with a harmless tool that shoots a laser-like beam, video game-style, down into a room where trouble is brewing. The Assault Intervention Device (AID), funded by the National Institute of Justice, is still large and unrefined but will soon be installed for trial in at least one prison, the Pitchess Detention Center in Los Angeles County.
The AID directs an energy beam, which is in the invisible millimeter wavelength, that penetrates just deep enough beneath the skin to make the target’s pain receptors shout. The sensation is a burn like touching a hot stove or an iron. It only lasts up to 3 seconds – the AID controls automatically shut the beam off to prevent shooting for longer without resetting the trigger finger. The beam can hit a target about 100 feet away, and is about as wide as a CD.
With the help of the nomadic snake charmers common in India, the patient subjected himself twice to the snake bite over his left forearm over a period of 15 days. There was no local tissue injury at the site of the bite apart from the bite marks.
The patient described a feeling of dizziness and blurred vision followed by a heightened arousal and sense of well-being lasting a few hours; a more intense state of arousal than he would experience with pentazocine injections. The patient was not able to identify the snakes used but was apprehensive about the risks involved in the process.
Jeff speaks to Linda Stone who, after having regained custody of her children, relates the existence of a sordid world that they went through.
And she discovers how historically institutionalized abuse is.
The patient screamed and writhed in agony during surgery at a Minneapolis hospital. Nurse Sarah May Casareto allegedly told him to go to his “happy place” and to “man up” because she couldn’t give him more medication.
Casareto had already shot herself up with some of the fentanyl she checked out for the patient, according to charges filed Wednesday.
A mentally ill man was sentenced to 18 months in federal prison for making thousands of prank phone calls to the National Runaway Switchboard crisis line.
Jermmie Marquis Davis, 24, told a federal judge he had not been taking medication for his schizophrenia when he made as many as 1,000 calls a month from 2005 through 2008.
Davis said he would dial the hotline, then make a three-way call to a phone sex line, hang up and immediately dial again, according to the Dallas Morning News.
The Voynich manuscript’s unintelligible writings and strange illustrations have defied every attempt at understanding their meaning.
Netizen captures man skinning golden retriever on the street, city residents one after another express condemnation
Unknown to the former NFL star, The Juice has been a marked man behind bars ever since white supremacists overheard him brag about his sexual conquests of beautiful white women.
“Unfortunately for O.J., a group of young skinhead punks were within earshot – and they were enraged,” Simpson’s former business partner Bruce Fromong told The ENQUIRER in an exclusive interview.
“They waited for a day when he would be in the exercise yard without his usual posse of black prisoners.
“O.J. was completely unprotected when one of the toughest of the skinheads – who’s in his mid-20s – jumped him.”
The ex-athlete suffers from arthritis and gimpy knees, which have left him with very little mobility. The attacker was much stronger and threw all his force into the brutal ambush, according to Fromong.
“The skinhead rained blows on O.J.’s head, shoulders and upper body – and continued to punch him savagely after he fell unconscious to the ground. He was covered in blood from deep cuts on his face.”
A superbly preserved artificial big toe found strapped to the mummified remains of an Egyptian woman is the oldest functional prosthesis ever found, experts said Monday.
Discovered in 2000 near Luxor in the necropolis of Thebes, the wood-and-leather device belonged to Tabaketenmut, a high priest’s daughter who lived between 950 and 710 BC.
That would easily make it the most ancient replacement limb known, several centuries older that the Roman-era bronze-and-wood leg unearthed from a burial site near Capua, Italy.
A generation ago young people aspired to become lawyers and doctors. Now they yearn to be the next Oscar winner or celebrity pop star.
But one university psychologist has warned this is wreaking havoc with our self-image and undermining our sense of self-worth.
Over recent years people around the world have been suffering from an increasing fear of their own ‘insignificance’, according to Dr Carlo Strenger of Tel Aviv University.
While talking heads like Glenn Beck continue to invoke the threat of radical Islam, they habitually ignore the blindingly obvious, that radical Islam is a creature of the US military-industrial complex. Case in point – the terrorist who trained the London bombers was a US informant and has been freed after serving only four and a half years of a possible 70-year sentence.
Citing his “exceptional co-operation,” in working with US authorities, a New York Judge released Mohammed Junaid Babar despite him pleading guilty to five counts of terrorism, an outcome that has, “Raised questions over whether Babar was a US informer at the time he was helping to train the ringleader of the 7 July tube and bus bombings,” reports the London Guardian.
“That’s right,” he said, signaling to the waitress for the check. “Everything’s fucked up, and nobody goes to jail. You can end the piece right there.”
Nobody goes to jail. This is the mantra of the financial-crisis era, one that saw virtually every major bank and financial company on Wall Street embroiled in obscene criminal scandals that impoverished millions and collectively destroyed hundreds of billions, in fact, trillions of dollars of the world’s wealth — and nobody went to jail. Nobody, that is, except Bernie Madoff, a flamboyant and pathological celebrity con artist, whose victims happened to be other rich and famous people.
Tiger Woods apologized after he was fined an undisclosed sum by the European Tour on Monday for spitting on the green during the final round of the Dubai Desert Classic.
The tour said in a statement that tournament director Mike Stewart reviewed the matter and “feels there has been a breach of the tour code of conduct.”
“The Euro Tour is right — it was inconsiderate to spit like that and I know better,” Woods said on Twitter. “Just wasn’t thinking and want to say I’m sorry.”
CHINESE health authorities are putting a stop to restaurants serving chickens which have been bitten to death by poisonous snakes and cooked up for a supposedly detoxing meal.
The dish, served by a small number of eateries in the southern province of Guangdong and the southwestern city of Chongqing, has generated a storm of publicity and controversy in the Chinese media and amongst bloggers.
A video showing a cook holding a snake and forcing it to bite a live chicken until it dies has been widely circulated online, generating mainly angry comments.
“Not only is it cruel and blood-thirsty, but totally amoral,” the Chongqing Business Daily cited a neighbour to one of the restaurants as saying.
Port Authority police busted two Transportation Safety Administration employees for allegedly stealing tens of thousands of dollars from checked baggage at John F. Kennedy Airport.
Persad Coumar, 44, and Davon Webb, 30, were each charged with third-degree larceny, third-degree criminal possession of stolen property, fifth-degree conspiracy and a misdemeanor charge of official misconduct, the Queens district attorney’s office said.
The money was all reportedly stolen from one passenger’s baggage.
Prosecutors said Coumar allegedly X-rayed a piece of baggage on Jan. 30 and noticed money inside. He is then accused of phoning Webb, who was in a baggage belt area, to tell him about the discovery.
Authorities said Webb showed up and marked the bag with tape. Coumar is then accused of intercepting it in another handling area, and removing cash from the bag. The pair later met in the bathroom to divide the money and hide it in their clothing.
A Toronto police service officer will apologize for his conduct after he was heard telling women at a York University assembly they could avoid sexual assault by not dressing like “sluts.”
You can officially call New York City the “Marijuana Arrest Capital of the World,” according to a new report from the Drug Policy Alliance. Not only do low-level pot possession offenses make up the number one reason for arrest in the city, 86 percent of those arrested are black or Latino. The overwhelming majority are people under the age of 30. In 2010, 50,383 people were arrested for low-level marijuana offenses.
According to website news.com.au, the recipe is so secret that it only two Coca-Cola executives know it. Possibly the most closely shielded secret recipe in the world, it is rumored to be guarded 24 hours a day in a vault. It was first mixed by medicinal chemist John Pemberton in 1886.
The formula published by the station supposedly contains the exact measures of all the different oils and spices needed for the soft drink’s secret ingredient, which is known as “Merchandise 7X.”
Despite making up only one percent of the drink’s total formula, Merchandise 7X is what provides its unique taste. According to the recipe replica, it consists of alcohol, orange oil, lemon oil, nutmeg oil, coriander, cinnamon and neroli – which is produced from the blossom of the bitter orange tree (Citrus aurantium).
A Somali pirate asked for forgiveness from his victims and from the U.S. government in a New York courtroom today, but instead received nearly the maximum sentence allowed — nearly 34 years in prison.
Abduwali Abdiqadir Muse pled guilty last year to being part of an armed crew that stormed the Maersk Alabama in the Indian Ocean in April 2009 and took its captain, Richard Phillips, hostage for five days.
At his sentencing Wednesday morning, Muse, clad in a green shirt and khaki slacks, apologized at length for his career as a pirate. “I ask for forgiveness from all the people I harmed, including the U.S. government,” said Muse.
In a letter to the court, however, Capt. Phillips called Muse a “terrorist,” said he had endured mock killings at the hands of the pirates, and asked for justice and a “proper sentence” on behalf of “all Merchant Mariners.”
Japan has temporarily suspended its annual whale hunt in the Antarctic after anti-whaling activists obstructed its fleet’s mother ship.
Officials in Tokyo have conceded that this year’s mission, which had again been the target of international criticism, had not gone as well as hoped and the fleet may be called home early, according to reports.
Tatsuya Nakaoku, a fisheries agency official, said the decision was taken after the mother ship, the Nisshin Maru, was “harassed” by members of the marine conservation group Sea Shepherd.
Iraq’s capital wants the United States to apologize and pay $1 billion for the damage done to the city not by bombs but by blast walls and Humvees since the U.S.-led invasion that toppled Saddam Hussein.
The city’s government issued its demands in a statement on Wednesday that said Baghdad’s infrastructure and aesthetics have been seriously damaged by the American military.
“The U.S. forces changed this beautiful city to a camp in an ugly and destructive way, which reflected deliberate ignorance and carelessness about the simplest forms of public taste,” the statement said.
The US Government has yet again shuttered several domain names this week. The Department of Justice and Homeland Security’s ICE office proudly announced that they had seized domains related to counterfeit goods and child pornography. What they failed to mention, however, is that one of the targeted domains belongs to a free DNS provider, and that 84,000 websites were wrongfully accused of links to child pornography crimes.
As part of “Operation Save Our Children” ICE’s Cyber Crimes Center has again seized several domain names, but not without making a huge error. Last Friday, thousands of site owners were surprised by a rather worrying banner that was placed on their domain.
“Advertisement, distribution, transportation, receipt, and possession of child pornography constitute federal crimes that carry penalties for first time offenders of up to 30 years in federal prison, a $250,000 fine, forfeiture and restitution,” was the worrying message they read on their websites.
As expected, Congress is holding hearings as it prepares to reintroduce COICA, a horribly written piece of legislation that effectively gives the US government more powers to censor websites (even beyond the Homeland Security domain seizures) by forcing companies to block the site, turn off hosting or refuse to provide other services to the site — and this can be done with little or no due process, in violation of the basic principles of the Constitution. At least the hearings aren’t totally one-sided. Sherwin Siy is presenting an excellent speech that warns how such a law may sound good on a first pass, but has a ton of unintended consequences. There are serious questions about stifling not just plenty of non-infringing speech, but also harming innovation
According to court documents, the woman, whose name is being withheld, agreed to the Craigslist posting earlier this month and Hopkins bought her a one-way ticket to the city on Feb. 4th. Hopkins met her at the airport and drove her to his apartment in the East Williamsburg section of Brooklyn. However, once inside, Hopkins told the woman that she was now his sex slave and that she had to call him master.
He then allegedly chained the woman to a radiator and proceeded to rape and abuse her for eight days. According to court records, she was able to leave the house at least once to go to her job as a chef at an Upper East Side restaurant. It is reportedly still unclear why she felt she had to return.
During the eight days she was blindfolded, raped, and forced to perform oral sex, according to court records.
Conjured by o~ SeMeN SPeRmS ~o on February 18, 2011
- Electrical Ghosts
- “Under these conditions on several different occasions I was able to obtain the formation of human and animal forms, which appeared in the magnetic field. At first these were only partial, but twice I succeeded in obtaining complete forms. They ALWAYS PRESENTED themselves in the sensitive field and near the variable point. Three photographic negatives, exceedingly clear and sharply defined, were obtained of these vibrational forms.”
- When geeks and graffiti combine
- Twitter Files: Nicki Minaj Sparks A Bonanza Of Boobz
- Australia bans small tits and female ejaculation in porn
- Thanks Vince Wilt
- 2010 Winter Olympics – The Highfliers – Photos by Ryan McGinley – The New York Times
- Ludacris Rocks an aNYthing Shirt
- Thanks Sebastian Demian
- Smoking Adderall?
- Shocking sculpture from the 1700s
- These utterly extraordinary sculptures are the work of Franz Xaver Messerschmidt (1736-1783). Messerschmidt was German-Austrian, and sculpted the heads in 1770-72. At this time he suffered from delusions and hallucinations, or a ‚Äúconfusion in the head‚Äù as his employer, the Viennese Academy of Fine Arts, described it. In 1774, Messerschmidt was expelled from the academy.
- Climate Crime: Phishing Scam Cripples European Emissions Trading
- Mafia ‘sank ships of toxic waste’
- Comic Book Ad Squirrel Monkeys from the Late 60’s/Early 70’s
- ” I grabbed it by its tail, and it came down on, starting literally up by my shoulder, like a drill press it landed on my arm, and every bite was breaking flesh. It was literally like an unsewing machine. It was literally unsewing my arm coming down, and I was pouring blood. I grabbed it by its neck with both my wrists, threw it back in the cage. It‚Äôs screaming like a scalded cat. I‚Äôm pouring blood. My friend‚Äôs laughing uncontrollably, and my father finally comes in the basement door and goes, ‚ÄòJeffery! What are you doing to that rabbit?‚Äô And I go, ‚ÄòIt‚Äôs not a rabbit, it‚Äôs a monkey, and it just bit the hell out of me.‚Äô”
- Is It Safe to Drive While Stoned? Cannabis and Driving
- Some scientists have suggested that the reason why stoned drivers do not crash more in laboratory simulations or road tests, even though they are clearly impaired, is because cannabis users tend to think they are more stoned than they really are, and do their best to compensate for it. In contrast, drunk drivers typically think they are less drunk than they really are. Given a dose of 7 mg THC (about a third of a joint), drivers rated themselves as impaired even though their driving performance was not. In contrast, at a blood alcohol concentration of 0.04% (slightly less than two cans of beer; half the legal limit in most US states), driving performance was impaired even though drivers rated themselves as fine.31 Cannabis smokers think they are driving badly when they are stoned and they also drive more cautiously.
- Chuggo – Ah C’Mon Fuckin Guy
- Green Screen Gangstaz. Thanks Patrick Nybakken.
- Frozen Head Made Of Blood
- Wheelchair In The Mosh Pit
- All You`ve Ever Wanted To Know About Semen
- THE TOILET MUG
- French fry-coated hot dog
- Axe Cop – Comic Written By 5 Yr Old, Drawn By 29 Yr Old
- ROB HALFORD AND SCOTT TRAVIS MANAGE TO GET THROUGH AN ENTIRE CONVERSATION WITH JERSEY SHORE‚ SNOOKI WITHOUT PUNCHING HER IN THE FACE
- Canadian Woman, 74, Extradited To U.S. On 30-Year-Old Pot Charge
- Vancouver s experiment with helping addicts get high
- In this one room, however, the drugs are legal. Insite is the only government-sanctioned supervised injection site in North America. Opened in 2003 with money from Vancouver s health authority and federal grants, Insite was initially given a three-year exemption to Canada s Controlled Substances Act. The facility is operated by a nonprofit social services organization called the Portland Hotel Society. Addicts arrive with drugs scored on the streets and inject them in a supervised environment, 18 hours a day, 365 days a year. A counter was laden with clean needles, sterile water, cookers, filters, tourniquets, alcohol swabs, condoms. The database includes more than 2,000 users, identified only by code NAMEs, and an average day will see 645 injections. There are always two staffers and two nurses on duty, standing by with oxygen masks and syringes of the overdose drug naloxone. To date they have intervened in more than a thousand overdoses without a single death.
- Illinois Cop Used Squad Car To Deliver Pot
- Joe Simon and Jack Kirby Take on the Nefarious Menace of the Marijuana!
- “I killed ’em all!! When I don’t get a reefer, I go crazy…. crazy!”
- Feds Won’t Study Pot’s Benefits, Only ‘Negative Consequences’
- One federal agency controls all the marijuana research done in the United States. And that agency has just admitted that it won’t fund research into the benefits of marijuana — only the supposed “negative consequences.”
- Degenerate Art: The Art and Culture of Glass Pipes
- Is Meow Meow the new Ecstasy?
- Meow Meow (mephedrone) is easily, and legally, bought over the internet where it is often advertised as plant feed. When taken as a tablet, or snorted as a powder, it gives a similar high to Ecstasy and abuse has taken off in the UK over the past couple of years.
- Amazed and Confused: The Best Fictional Drugs on TV
- 1978 Crazy Bootleg Star Wars Tuna Commercial
- Famous Literary Drunks & Addicts
- Secret Life of Mushrooms: Huautla de Jimenez Trailer
- IGrow Superstore of weed
- Pot haze invites raid on Nelson bus
- The strong odor of marijuana wafting from the window of a Willie Nelson tour bus led to six members of the country singer’s entourage getting busted in Duplin County for possession of marijuana and three-fourths of a quart of moonshine, law enforcement officials said.
- Actor Rip Torn arrested, charged with breaking into local bank with loaded gun
- What feds might do to counter states legalizing pot
- You end up punishing people for non-existent offenses, and create a perverse system of incentives. For example, if someone smoked pot yesterday and wants to drive today, from a legal perspective they might as well toke up right before driving. Either way, if caught, it‚Äôs considered drugged driving. The people most likely to be deterred by ‚Äúper se‚Äù standards are those who would have been responsible anyway. It‚Äôs touted as a way to increase driving safety, but it does no such thing.
- Pa. Man Accused of Burning Puppy in Front of Kids
- Thanks Patrick Nybakken
- 25 ACTION FIGURE CARD BACKS FROM THE 1980s
- ‘Antiquities Theft in Israel’ exhibition robbed
- An Israeli exhibition celebrating antiquities which have been recovered from thieves has been robbed of artefacts including a silver ring once worn by Alexander the Great.
- Houston Homes Used For Torture
- “…Smugglers would routinely beat the illegal immigrants, would force them to strip naked, would force men to have sex with each other and would only feed the group once a week.”
- Historical Erotica Gallery
- Sura Ionospheric Heating Facility
- Russia’s version of HAARP
- Sugar Frosted Cereal Museum [1939-1989]
- WEIRD ADVERTISING CHARACTERS
- Raiders of The Lost Snacks
- Thanks Billoney
- Danny McBride on Ecstasy: ‘Eastbound & Down’
- Somali pirates fight over record ransom
- Owners of a Greek-flagged oil tanker dropped a record ransom payment of $5.5 million to $7 million on the deck of the ship today, prompting Somali pirates to release the Maran Centaurus.
- One of the Most Common Chemicals Used in Modern Life Is Now Being Seen as a Health Threat
- The Guantnamo Suicides: A Camp Delta sergeant blows the whistle
- Experts: Sitting too much could be deadly
- Bugatti Veyron Lake Crash– Original Video- 1st hand account
- $1.5 million down the toilet!
- How To Survive An Atomic Blast
- Couch Dance – Two Inches From Your Nose!
- NJ – NSFW
- Haiti Earthquake Conspiracy, HAARP, EISCAT Experiments on January 12, 2010
- Obama Supports $675K File Sharing Verdict
- The Obama administration is backing $675,000 in damages a Massachusetts student must pay the Recording Industry Association of America for file sharing 30 songs.
- FBI got 2,000 phone records with fake terrorism emergencies
- The Federal Bureau of Investigation used false terrorism emergencies to illegally collect more than 2,000 phone records between 2002 and 2006.
- Susan Boyle Relaxes At Home (NSFW)
- Pedobear Collection
- Gamer Girls – Video Game Community, Player Profiles, FPS, MMORPG, RPG
- Car kills 104-year-old strongman
- A legendary, 104-year-old former Coney Island strongman survived shrapnel wounds from World War II, bent a quarter with his bare hands on his last birthday and still walked more than three miles each day — only to be killed crossing a street in Brooklyn yesterday.
- Donkey Kong Kunle
- City Questions Circumcision Ritual After Baby Dies
- The practice is known as oral suction, or in Hebrew, metzitzah b’peh: after removing the foreskin of the penis, the practitioner, or mohel, sucks the blood from the wound to clean it.It became a health issue after a boy in Staten Island and twins in Brooklyn, circumcised by the same mohel in 2003 and 2004, contracted Type-1 herpes. Most adults carry the disease, which causes the common cold sore, but it can be life-threatening for infants. One of the twins died.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Relics
- Rasputin’s penis
- One woman confessed that the first time she made love to him her orgasm was so violent that she fainted. Perhaps his potency as a lover also had a physical explanation. Rasputin’s assassin and alleged homosexual lover, Felix Yusopov, claimed that his prowess was explained by a large wart strategically situated on his penis, which was of exceptional size.
- Hitler Escaped!
- It’s reported now that in 1940 the Nazis started to amass tractors, planes, sledges, gliders, and all sorts of machinery and materials IN THE SOUTH POLAR REGIONS — that for the next 4 years Nazi technicians built, on an almost unknown CONTINENT, Antarctica, the Fuhrer’s SHANGRILA — a new Berchtesgaden.” The report says they scooped out an entire mountain, built a new refuge completely camouflaged — a magic mountain hide-a-way.
- Did Hitler have only one testicle?
- Holy Prepuce
- Who stole Jesus’ foreskin?
- Did the Vatican steal Jesus’ foreskin so people would shut up about the savior’s penis?
- Searching for Christianity’s most sensitive remnant
- The quest for Jesus’ foreskin
- The Golden Age of Gang Graffiti
- Such awesome handstyles! Young ‘uns take note.
- With Rent Woes, Ray‚Äôs Candy Store Faces Threat of Padlock
- SAVE RAY’S!
- Paul Tronson Archangel Grimoire
- “This is by far, the single most stunningly beautiful book I have ever seen, that was related to magic.”
- Free Graffiti Creator – Graffiti Text Generator
- Need some letters? So Toy!
- Vintage Sleaze Themes — Drugs
- Porn Video Games for thr Atari 2600: MYSTIQUE PRESENTS SWEDISH EROTICA
- African Barber Signs | Ghana
- Papier Mache Carnival Masks
- Top 10 Westerns, if you ask the French
- Pat Robertson on the Haiti earthquake: “[The people of Haiti] got together and swore a pact to the devil.”
- Jennifer Love Hewitt’s Swarovski Crystal Vajazzle
- So we’re just gonna come right out and say it: Jennifer Love Hewitt has been vajazzled.For those unaware of the practice, it’s like bedazzling your lady parts with stick-on Swarovski crystals.
- Pubic Hair Dye
- Get ready for “My New Pink Button” – It’s lipstick, but not for the lips on your face.
- Now there’s My New Pink Button ‚Äì a dye for your ladyparts. “Designed by a female certified Paramedical Esthetician after she discovered her own genital color loss,” the product comes in four tantalizing colors: Audry, Bettie, Ginger and Marilyn — and will set you back $29.95. With the promise of “restoring sexual confidence to women everywhere!” My New Pink Button lasts 48-72 hours (or, in sex terms, one lost weekend) and is as “easy as 1-2-3!” to apply. Why should dolling up your vagina be just for your pubes?
- Hypnoheist: More Than Just an Urban Legend?
- Stop Suffering from Female Weakness, Backache, Stomach Trouble, Constipation, Nervousness, Headache, Rupture
- Porn Star Erica Boyer Killed in Traffic Accident
- The pictures show the child in a swimsuit playing a wading pool and sitting on a truck. In one, the girl is wearing a swim suit and part of her buttocks are exposed.
- Woman finds stranger’s tooth in candy bar
- Traffic jerked to a standstill as rubbernecking motorists ogled a pornographic clip posted by hackers on big-screen video billboards in Moscow, Russian news agencies reported on Friday.
- Pakistani couple charged with ‘occult killing’ of baby
- A couple in the southern Pakistani city of Karachi have been charged with murdering their baby daughter as part of an alleged “black magic” ritual.
- Suspect’s release ordered in Tiger Woods ‘unfaithful’ Gatorade case
- Kay told 9Wants to Know investigators earlier this week he altered Gatorade labels as a “pop art” project. Kay has been accused of violating three federal codes that prohibit product tampering.9NEWS first reported the bootleg bottles of Gatorade, featuring black-and-white labels with a photo of Tiger Woods and his wife Elin, and the word “unfaithful,” after they began appearing in Denver stores on Saturday.
- That won’t help get your daughter back: Courtney Love unveils new tattoo collection
- Adding up the explanations for ACTA’s “shameful secret”
- Why is an intellectual property treaty being negotiated in the name of the US public kept quiet as a matter of national security and treated as “some shameful secret”?Solid information on the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) has been hard to come by, but Google on Monday hosted a panel discussion on ACTA at its DC offices. Much of the discussion focused on transparency, and why there’s so little of it on ACTA, even from an administration that has made transparency one of its key goals.
- The Demolition of the World Trade Center
- The only Rob Halford-themed, heavy metal, not-gay bar in East Berlin.
- Thanks Carlen Altman
- Two Girls One Cyst Video
- No matter where you stand on the current health care controversy, we can all agree on one thing: amateur surgery is gross.
- Modified Mobile Phone Runs on Coca-Cola
- Thanks Patrick Nybakken
- Super Sperm
- Thanks Billoney
- Legends of the Dogon
- Eye Tattoos Become Newest Trend In Prisons (VIDEO)
- …but two prisoners have opened our eyes to the newest self-mutilating trend: eye tattoos that change the sclera to be blue or even red.When asked why he would do this to himself, David Boltjes (whose eyes are red) poetically remarked, “You can’t ask why…the real question is why not,” and his fellow inmate, blue-eyed Paul Inman explained that now, no one in the world would have the same color peepers as he has. Neither man would say how they managed to color their eyeballs, but both concurred it was extremely painful. Thanks Sarah Herse
- The Year on Drugs 2009: The Top Ten US Domestic Drug Policy Stories
- Adultery for heroin users
- A list of ingredients found by chemical analysis that have been used to cut street heroin sold in New York City from 1991 to 1996.
- Erowid Cocaine Vaults : Cocaine Adulterated with Levamisole on the Rise
- One theory is that levamisole or other adulterants boost the effects of cocaine, permitting material to pass for higher-quality product despite additional cuts made down the line. Another theory is that levamisole or other adulterants are added as chemical signatures used to track distribution of material.[Fucci 2007] It may be that levamisole has been used because it has similar solubility properties to cocaine and therefore is difficult to remove and has not previously been considered a serious health hazard. As of October 1, 2009, there is no definitive answer as to why it is used as a cocaine adulterant.
- What‚Äôs a Cancer Drug Doing in Cocaine?
- Most cocaine diluted with unsafe livestock drug
- Most cocaine coming into the United States has been diluted with a veterinary drug that is used to deworm horses and other animals but can cause severe illness and death in humans, public health experts say.
- Face2Face System (Sale: $2,995)
- Face2Face system has been developed to fight the Methamphetamine epidemic by showing people at risk how their faces will look like in 6 months, 1 year and 3 years after using meth.
- New mechanism underlying cocaine addiction discovered
- These epigenetic changes in the brain’s pleasure circuits, which are also the first impacted by chronic cocaine exposure, likely contribute to an acquired preference for cocaine.
- Gumby on acid
- Art Clokey (RIP) creator of Gumby describes his experience.
- My kind of after-school program!
- How To Hack an ATM Part II
- Crazy Mars Photos
- SUPER MARKETING: Ads from the comic books
- Mind Hacks: The case of the haunted scrotum
- On CT scanning of the abdomen and pelvis, the right testis was not identified but the left side of the scrotum seemed to be occupied by a screaming ghostlike apparition
- 2010: Living In the Future | the book
- Naked rambler could spend rest of life behind bars
- Stephen Gough was arrested seconds after he was released from Perth Prison in December after he walked out of the gates with no clothes on.
- Boston police fight cellphone recordings
- Witnesses taking audio of officers arrested, charged with illegal surveillance
- Fake marijuana under real fire in Topeka
- Privacy World – Home of your Personal and Financial Privacy Needs!
- Sky Creatures and Etheric Critters: A Quick and Dirty Intro
- Top 10 Most Audacious Shootouts in US History
- Planning for the unthinkable
- The implications are even more profound. Schwartz says that where today people typically spend anywhere between 15 and 25 per cent of their income on food, it could go as high as 40 or 50 per cent, should the food crisis hit. That means that people will likely have to cut their spending on holidays or consumer goods.
- It’s true: all the taken men are best
- A new study provides evidence for what many have long suspected: that single women are much keener on pursuing a man who’s already taken than a singleton.
- Minimum Wage Machine
- The minimum wage machine allows anybody to work for minimum wage. Turning the crank will yield one penny every 5.04 seconds, for $7.15 an hour (NY state minimum wage). If the participant stops turning the crank, they stop receiving money.
- Conversations About The Internet #5: Anonymous Facebook Employee
- Warren Beatty Slept With Almost 13,000 Women
- God Hates “Lady” Gaga
- 1975 Kojak Pops
- Landlords Cycling Book Commercial
- Art Clokey dies at 88; creator of Gumby
- How to Brew a Good Cup of Coffee
- Web 2.0 Suicide Machine – Meet your Real Neighbours again! – Sign out forever!
- Hong Kong acid attack leads to arrest
- More than 100 people have been injured since December 2008 in similar attacks in which bottles of acid were dropped from buildings in a pedestrian zone.
- Pitbull Sodomizes 2 Year Old
- New Jersey Legislature Approves Medical Marijuana Bill
- Dirty Jerzzzzzz! Thanks Billoney
- China rewards online porn surfer
- “It is because of the influence of pornography on the internet that I was only able to go to junior college.”Thanks Nico Dios.
- From Neu! To Kraftwerk: Football, Motorik And The Pulse Of Modernity
- Mexican government says Starbucks owes for using pre-Hispanic images on coffee mugs
- The mugs show images of the Aztec calendar stone and the Pyramid of the Moon from the pre-Aztec ruins of Teotihuacan, near Mexico City.
- Origins of the Moonwalk
- Thanks Va$htie
- New airport scanners break child porn laws
- How do I get a job mannin’ one of these? No pedo!
- Intervention: Christy
- Coroner: Self-help course led to suicide
- The G-spot ‘doesn’t appear to exist’, say researchers
- Their study in the Journal of Sexual Medicine is the biggest yet, involving 1,800 women, and it found no proof.The King’s College London team believe the G-spot may be a figment of women’s imagination, encouraged by magazines and sex therapists.
- After a citizen’s tip led undercover detectives to six large marijuana plants growing in a wooded lot in the Keys, police half-jokingly left a phone number and ransom note.“Thanks for the grow! You want them back? Call for the price . . . We’ll talk.”Ten minutes later, the phone rang. Steven Locascio, 48, negotiated $200 to get his six-foot-tall plants back and arranged a meeting place.
- Haley Paige at AVN 2006 in Las Vegas
- Scroll down and read comments from her father about her tragic death.
- Inkyo Hwang (38) committed suicide a month after his pornstar wife Haley Paige (25) overdosed
- DOSH – Vital information for workers and employers in the adult film industry
- SEE IT INFLATED ~ Chasey Lain Inflatable Vibrating Fantasy Playmate @ Blow Me Up Sex Dolls
- Crack pipe not included.
- This is what 15 years of the porn industry can do to people. Kids please stay off drugs. It is a dead end street.
- Oh, the Horror! Why Skeptics Should Embrace the Supernatural on Television
- With the key components of ExtenZe in the energy drinks, our ExtenZe drink will deliver more stamina, an invigorated libido, bigger, harder, fuller erections plus all the energy you need to exploit them! Men are not the only ones that will benefit from ExtenZe drinks, women will enjoy all the same benefits, with increased clitoral sensitivity.
- Moon hole might be suitable for colony
- Bumfucked Hillbilly Backwoods Gear
- Thanks Sara F Lee
- Public Image Ltd – Flowers of Romance
- FACESITTING FANTASIES . FACESITTING GALLERIES. SITTING ON FACE 3D ARTWORK
- Grand Guignol Online
- As used today, the term ‘Grand Guignol’ (pronounced Grahn Geen-yol’) refers to any dramatic entertainment that deals with macabre subject matter and features ‚Äúover-the-top‚Äù graphic violence. It is derived from Le Theatre du Grand Guignol, the name of the Parisian theatre that horrified audiences for over sixty years.
- Grand Guignol
- Le Laboratoire des Hallucinations, by Andr√© de Lorde: When a doctor finds his wife’s lover in his operating room, he performs a graphic brain surgery rendering the adulterer a hallucinating semi-zombie. Now insane, the lover/patient hammers a chisel into the doctor’s brain.Un Crime dans une Maison de Fous, by Andr√© de Lorde: Two hags in an insane asylum use scissors to blind a young, pretty fellow inmate out of jealousy. L’Horrible Passion, by Andr√© de Lorde: A nanny strangles the children in her care.
- What’s the story on the Grand Guignol, the original shock theater?
- Two brothers have an orgy with two prostitutes at a lighthouse. The lighthouse beacon goes out and one of the brothers realizes a boat containing their mother is heading toward the rocks. But the drunken lighthouse keeper has locked the beacon door. The brother goes nuts, blames everything on an earlier blasphemy by one of the hookers, slits her throat, and throws her out the window. “The boat with the men’s mother crashes against the rocks,” Gordon says. “In a religious frenzy, the [brothers] decide to burn [the other prostitute] to death. After pouring gasoline on her, they incinerate her and pray.” The end.
- Lion Mutilates 42 Midgets in Cambodian Ring-Fight
- The fight was called in only 12 minutes, after which 28 fighters were declared dead, while the other 14 suffered severe injuries including broken bones and lost limbs, rendering them unable to fight back.
- Wrestling midgets killed by fake hookers
- Ex-Homeland Security chief head said to abuse public trust by touting body scanners
- Since the attempted bombing of a U.S. airliner on Christmas Day, former Homeland Security secretary Michael Chertoff has given dozens of media interviews touting the need for the federal government to buy more full-body scanners for airports.What he has made little mention of is that the Chertoff Group, his security consulting agency, includes a client that manufactures the machines. The relationship drew attention after Chertoff disclosed it on a CNN program Wednesday, in response to a question.
- Murderer wrote ‘you dead dog’ on grave
- “After Emma Barrett and her lover murdered her ex-boyfriend, she wrote “you’re dead, you dead dog” in the concrete shovelled over his body.” Thanks Petey.
- Heroin for dummies
- The city spent $32,000 on 70,000 fliers that tell you how to shoot heroin, complete with detailed tips on prepping the dope and injecting it into your arm.
- Kevin Connolly takes Chloe Sevigny on a date
- Keep it HBO…haaaah!
- Bodegas, barbershops dealing sweet liquor punch ‘Nutcrackers’ to city teens
- “Kevin, 20, a marijuana addict at Odyssey House, said, “Nutcrackers are the new liquid loosies [loose cigarettes].”
- Russia wants U.S. surge on Afghan drugs
- Some say the vast poppy fields are the real killers from Afghanistan. U.S. forces patrol some of them, but these days the fields are rarely destroyed – it’s seen as counterproductive, driving farmers into the arms of the Taliban.But to many, the carnage caused by the heroin from these crops – which has increased dramatically since the Taliban were overthrown – is far worse than any roadside bomb.
- Facebook Absolutely Demolishing MySpace in the Sex Offender Demographic
- One-legged hostage taker apprehended
- Police had tried to negotiate with the man in a wheelchair who reportedly demanded a pizza as part of his terms. Thanks Patrick Nybakken.
- Either Mark Zuckerberg got a whole lot less private or Facebook‚Äôs CEO doesn‚Äôt understand the company‚Äôs new privacy settings
- The USDA has just released a new security profile form (pdf), which it distributes to animal experimentation facilities. The form reveals that PETA has been classified as a terrorist threat by the US government–potentially opening up its members to prosecution as terrorists. According to Green is the New Red, an eco-activist rights website, the document was given to all facilities that conduct experiments on animals. They were asked to disclose whether they were the target of attacks or harassment from a list of terrorist groups–one of which, evidently, is PETA.
- Design a Condom Wrapper, City Asks
- If you have ever wanted to put your personal imprint on that most personal of items, here is your chance, thanks to New York City. On Tuesday, the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, which unveiled the city‚Äôs highly popular first official condom on Valentine‚Äôs Day 2007 and followed it up with a redesign a year later, invited New Yorkers to submit designs for a ‚Äúspecial, limited-edition‚Äù New York City condom wrapper that will be unveiled in the fall.
- Sir your head is shaped like a penis
- Why Men Fake Orgasms
- The exact percentage of men who fake orgasms varies depending on the source. The ABC News Primetime Live Poll: The American Sex Survey (2004) reported that eleven percent of men surveyed said they had faked orgasms. A study by Muehlenhard and Shippee of students at the University of Kansas (2009) found that as many as twenty-five percent of men surveyed reported that they faked orgasms on occasion.
- CREW UNVEILS ITS LIST OF TOP TEN ETHICS SCANDALS OF 2009 | Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington
- A Gallup poll of Americans’ attitudes towards religion released on Christmas Eve found significant recent increases in those responding either that they have no religious preference, that religion is not very important in their lives, or that they believe religion “is largely old-fashioned or out of date.”
- Porn for the Blind
- Thanks Carlen Altman
- U.N. Report Says Counterterrorism Measures ‘Risk Unduly Penalizing Transgender Persons’
- ‚ÄúEnhanced immigration controls that focus attention on male bombers who may be dressing as females to avoid scrutiny make transgender persons susceptible to increased harassment and suspicion.‚Äù
- IGGY POP of the Stooges, on being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- “Am I still cool? Or is that over now?”
- Climate summit most chaotic show on earth
- “I can’t remember an occasion when more people of power and influence came together on a more important issue and went away with so little to show for it.”
- Hot Boots!!! A community of men into BOOTS !
- Thanks Carlen Altman
- An E-Book Buyer’s Guide to Privacy
- Unfortunately, e-reader technology also presents significant new threats to reader privacy. E-readers possess the ability to report back substantial information about their users’ reading habits and locations to the corporations that sell them. And yet none of the major e-reader manufacturers have explained to consumers in clear unequivocal language what data is being collected about them and why.
- Why Sex With Robots is Always Wrong: The Impending Demise of the Human Species
- You sent me your pics
- You sent me your pics is a blog of all the pictures that are sent to me by girls throught emails or chat. None of them were found on the web though some of them must be fakes. This blog aims to show that anyone can send you pictures of them just after a few chats or emails. Enjoy
- End Of Term Naked Party!
- Dear Alex & Annie 1979
- Duck Boner Video
- The Case Against Ball Lightning
- Delaware Pediatrician Charged With Raping Patients
- Court documents say that during those searches, the police seized at least six cameras, 100 DVDs and VHS tapes, dozens of reel-to-reel films and a small computer data storage device that contained videos of multiple forced sexual acts with child patients ‚Äî including intercourse, oral sex and fondling.Several of the videos, court documents say, show the doctor, in blue scrubs, yelling orders at the toddlers, some of whom are crying or trying to run away. In one video, Dr. Bradley has a ‚Äúviolently enraged‚Äù expression on his face, the court papers say.
- Police bomb squad in Richmond blows up pot bong
- It turns out it was a pipe, but not a pipe bomb. Police now think it was a marijuana bong left behind by some taggers who were seen vandalizing the house and a car at about 6 pm
- Cognitive Commodities in the Neuro Marketplace
- For instance, the same neurostim device that uses electric impulses from a brain implant to treat people with Parkinson‚Äòs Disease can be tweaked by a few millimeters and pulse rates to make cocaine addicts feel like they are high all the time. Neurostim isn‚Äòt a cheap commodity yet, but in the future it could be.
- How One Odd Duck Says ‘No’ to Sex
- “In species where forced copulation is common, males have evolved longer penises, but females have coevolved convoluted vaginas with dead-end cul-de-sacs and spirals in the opposite direction of the male penis,” said lead researcher Patricia Brennan of Yale University. “This coevolution results from conflict between the sexes over who is going to control fertilization.”
- “Downtown the Clown”
- Santa Spanks Naughty Girl
- Christmas with Hitler
- OMG, Secret Nazi Santa!
- Internet Predator PSA
- Gary Gygax Dies, Goes To Hell
- D&D is called a ‚ÄúRole Playing Gaime‚Äù because players are encouraged to consider-alternative lifestyles, particularly gender-swapping. Men may play as women, and women play as men, having ‚Äòadventures‚Äô which quickly degrade into sex-orgies.Dungeon-Masters encourage players to ‚Äòact‚Äô their part as much as possible. Most gaming sessions will involve nudity and copious actual or simulated gay-sex.
- Nibiru and the Anunnaki – Planet X Video
- Photographic Evidence that Barack Obama is a Human/Reptilian Hybrid
- It Never RAINS but it Pours: Reporting on the Satan Hunters
- She knows it is a myth because she herself suffered, back in the 1940s and 1950s when she was a small child, and the hands of an inter-generational, multi-perpetrator cult, actually at least five cults who were conspiring together. These included: a Satanic Cabal hiding under the cover of a Fundamentalist church; a Dionysiac group (who had survived underground ever since the days of ancient Rome) who ‚Äúspecialise in political manipulation through crime and blackmail‚Äù; a feminist Pagan coven; a youth gang who used Satanic imagery; and military mind-control experts who were affiliated with the Masons.
- Lil Wayne detained in Texas after marijuana found on tour buses
- Jewish Curls
- Thanks Carlen Altman
- Video: Police hunt supermarket bottom sniffer
- Police are hunting a man who carried out what they describe as ‘bizarre’ sexual assaults after he repeatedly knelt behind a shelf stacker to smell his behind.Thanks Patrick Nybakken
- Buju Banton, the Jamaican reggae star whose anti-gay lyrics have drawn international criticism, is in a federal lockup in Miami, facing drug conspiracy charges.Drug Enforcement Administration agents say Banton, real name Mark Anthony Myrie, has been in custody since Thursday and will soon be transferred to Tampa, where the U.S. Attorney is charging him with conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute more than five kilos of cocaine.
- Bonkers Institute: Marvelous Mental Medicine Show ~ Vintage Drug Ads
- William S. Burroughs -The Junky’s Christmas
- Lil Wayne’s Miami apartment scares off potential buyers because of marijuana smell
- Brazen OxyContin Robber Appears Unstoppable
- Genie/Djinn Guide
- Ages of consent in North America
- A Handy Guide. 0;-P
- The World’s Longest Toilet Queue
- The NEW version of ‘Hands Across America’.
- No Toilet, No Bride – No Woman, No Cry
- About 665 million people in India — about half the population — lack access to latrines. But since a “No Toilet, No Bride” campaign started about two years ago, 1.4 million toilets have been built here in the northern state of Haryana, some with government funds, according to the state’s health department.
- Crappers Fer Fat Bastards! Check The Testimonials
- Big John Toilet Seat and Big John Toilet Support brings stability and comfort to an ever growing population. Our seat has the largest, most comfortable, luxuriously contoured sitting surface and opening available on the market. The first of it’s kind specifically designed for the overweight populus. Ideal for people with larger frames
- FARMERS in southern Taiwan have started to potty-train their pigs in response to a planned water pollution fee.
- Funny Early Photos of Metallica, Slayer, Anthrax, Marilyn Manson, Dio, Lemmy
- Thanks Billoney
- DEA Recruits Lil Wayne To Use Up All Drugs In Mexico
- Best Sex Offender Name
- jeffrey will you jeffrey what jeffrey you kicked the jeffrey will you jeffrey will you jeffrey what jeffrey don’t do that jeffre
- Drug money saved banks in global crisis, claims UN advisor
- Antonio Maria Costa, head of the UN Office on Drugs and Crime, said he has seen evidence that the proceeds of organised crime were “the only liquid investment capital” available to some banks on the brink of collapse last year. He said that a majority of the $352bn (¬£216bn) of drugs profits was absorbed into the economic system as a result.
- Mission Mind Control (1979) ABC Special
- Uncovering government agencies (especially the CIA) that secretly tested the effects of LSD on humans.
- Ever had your shit pushed in?
- Towards 2013
- Spreading fear is totally irresponsible at this point. A lot of us pay lip service to the idea of indirect manifestation through thought or will, and if any version of that is true then we‚Äôve really got to start visualizing some more inspiring outcomes posthaste. Even if you think that junk is bunk you know that despairing people solve no problems. Without hope we‚Äôre hopeless. I feel that it is my sacred duty to help raise morale on this spaceship until it‚Äôs big enough to fend for itself. I, for one, think we‚Äôve got a fighting chance. Call me an optimist. Maybe I‚Äôm just too cowardly to encompass the possibility of failure. In any event I‚Äôm a devoted fan of sentient life in general and I intend to go down rooting for the home team. Go humans! Forward escape! The curtain is up and the enemy‚Äôs gate is down. Damn the torpedoes and never tell me the odds.
- How A Stupid Facebook Game Makes Zynga Millions
- How is it possible that Facebook gamesmaker Zynga will turn in 2009 revenues approaching a reported $250 million — making 90% of its money selling gamers nothing but virtual goods?
- Is the Mossad Too Obsessed With Iran?
- The Israeli government’s single-minded focus on Tehran has caused friction with the Obama administration, which is seeking to engage Iran and to promote a deal with the Palestinians. Publicly there is no rift: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says he supports efforts to halt Iran’s nuclear program diplomatically, as long as harsh sanctions are imposed if no progress is shown. But the threat of a unilateral Israeli attack remains on the table‚Äîand while that threat may give the Americans leverage in talks with Tehran, an actual attack might well invite Iranian retaliation against U.S. forces in the Middle East and South Asia.
- HOLE IN THE HEAD GANG
- “Joey was ready to try the operation for a third time. With Amanda present, he followed the old groove, trying to break through the thin layer of bone that was left. Proving the Doctors wrong, when he broke through he found not death but “An ominous sounding schlurp and the sound of bubbling.” Upon withdrawing the trepan, there was a piece of bone in it, but it was apparent that the cut had been uneven, and that part of the bone had snapped off. “At the time I thought that any hole would do, no matter what size. I bandaged my head and cleared away the mess.”
- This weekend I had a hole drilled through my skull. I read that this increased one‚Äôs consciousness permanently. I read about the supposed de-conditioning properties. I read about more parts of the brain working simultaneously as there would be more blood up there to help this happen. The arguments for it all seemed to be quite lengthy, quite detailed, thought out and researched, and very intelligent. The arguments against it were based solely on the opinion that it is ‚Äòcrazy‚Äô and talk like, “What‚Äôs more conscious than conscious?”. I heard from an acquaintance on telephone that she was glad she had done it, felt more mental energy, and had days of brilliance. I came to believe that the key to a permanent consciousness increase was a hole in the skull, to restore the full brain pulsation of infancy.
- Skeptic’s Annotated Bible / Quran / Book of Mormon
- Are Americans a Broken People? Why We’ve Stopped Fighting Back Against the Forces of Oppression
- U.S. citizens do not actively protest obvious injustices for the same reasons that people cannot leave their abusive spouses: They feel helpless to effect change. The more we don’t act, the weaker we get. And ultimately to deal with the painful humiliation over inaction in the face of an oppressor, we move to shut-down mode and use escape strategies such as depression, substance abuse, and other diversions, which further keep us from acting. This is the vicious cycle of all abuse syndromes.
- There’s More to Sex Than a Cum Shot to the Face: What Men Should Unlearn from Hardcore Porn
- How not to make love like a porn star
- Hey, guys: Are adult films making you bad at sex?
- Health Insurers Caught Paying Facebook Gamers Virtual Currency To Oppose Reform Bill
- Paying people to act like political supporters is called “astroturfing,” because its fake grass-roots campaigning. So maybe this should be called Virtual astroturfing. Virtual-turfing? Astroturfing 2.0?
- Effects of 6-10 Hz ELF on Brain Waves
- “Krampus is a mythical creature who accompanies Saint Nicholas in various regions of the world during the Christmas season. The word Krampus originates from the Old High German word for claw (Krampen). In the Alpine regions, Krampus is represented by an incubus-like creature. While Saint Nicholas gives gifts to good children, the Krampus warns and punishes bad children. Traditionally, young men dress up as the Krampus in the first two weeks of December, particularly in the evening of December 5, and roam the streets frightening children and women with rusty chains and bells. In some rural areas the tradition also includes birching by Krampus, especially of young girls.” Thanks Rob Kiley
- Clown Ministry
- Thanks Patrick Nybakken
- Chefs on Drugs
- Could The HAARP Project Be For Mind Control? by Nicholas Jones
- Method and Apparatus for Shielding a Person from the Polluting Effects of Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) Magnetic Waves, and all Other Environmental Electromagnetic Emissions
- Bronx Build-A-Bear toys stuffed with millions in heroin
- JuggaloFaith – Juggalos 4 Jesus!
- “Truth is we follow God, we’ve always been behind him, the Carnival is God, may all the juggalos find him.”
- DJs Mavado, Vybz Kartel pledge to end lyrical feud
- Dancehall stars Mavado and Vybz Kartel have given the Government a commitment to end their lyrical feud, which has spilled over into violent clashes on the nation’s streets.The two are leaders of the groups known as Gaza and Gully and their supporters have been at odds since 2006. Yesterday, the dancehall stars used a meeting with three government ministers at the Office of the Prime Minister (OPM) to announce an end to the derogatory lyrics they have traded, while calling on their supporters to end the fuss.
- Minor Threat Drummer Sells Test Pressing for Nearly $6,000
- Loud bass music ‚Äòkilled student‚Äô Tom Reid
- He told her: ‚ÄòMy heart feels funny. I think the bass is affecting me. Oh God, I feel very weird. My heart is beating so fast.‚Äô
- Fantasy Artist Frank Frazetta’s son ‘in museum theft’
- The son of renowned American fantasy artist Frank Frazetta, has been charged with trying to steal paintings worth $20m (¬£12m) from his father’s museum.
- Saratoga Springs police officer sprayed, sickened with LSD while making arrest
- Creepy Creeper!
- What was it she actually climbed down from?A – It is a storage loft/area in the apartment. It has no connection to any outside ventilation or anything of that such. It does go pretty deep back in there, almost all the way to over the stove/kitchen area. She had set up a little nook for herself.
- SPECTACULAR S.S. ADAMS NOVELTY ITEM COLLECTION
- Don‚Äôt Make Me Go Back, Mommy: A child‚Äôs book about satanic ritual abuse
- How the US forgot how to make Trident missiles
- The US National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) “lost knowledge” of how to make a mysterious but very hazardous material codenamed Fogbank. As a result, the warhead refurbishment programme was put back by at least a year, and racked up an extra $69 million.
- Monkeys Ride Collies at the Rodeo
- Ghost Ride The Dog!
- NWO Project Blue Beam: False Holographic Second Coming
- Pfizer shamed with $2.3bn fine for marketing fraud
- Pfizer pleaded guilty to the charges, and will pay a fine of $1.195 billion, the largest criminal fine ever imposed in the US for any matter. The company’s subsidiary Pharmacia & Upjohn will also forfeit $105 million, for a total criminal resolution of $1.3 billion.
- Massive TSA Security Breach As Agency Gives Away Its Secrets
- In a massive security breach, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) inadvertently posted online its airport screening procedures manual, including some of the most closely guarded secrets regarding special rules for diplomats and CIA and law enforcement officers.
- I don‚Äôt make anything up. Americans themselves admit that drugs are often transported out of Afghanistan on American planes. Drug trafficking in Afghanistan brings them about 50 billion dollars a year ‚Äì which fully covers the expenses tied to keeping their troops there. Essentially, they are not going to interfere and stop the production of drugs. They engage in military action only when they are attacked. They don‚Äôt have any planned military action to eliminate the Mujahideen. Rather, they want to make the situation more unstable and help the Taliban to be more active. They even started negotiations with them, trying to direct them to the Central-Asian republics, to destabilize the whole region and set up their bases there.
- New KFC Opens In Palms? Sort of…(Instead of Fried Chicken, They Sell Marijuana)
- But even providers who use it on a daily basis are unclear how potent it can be. A recent study found 30 percent of physicians who abused propofol actually died. And last year, Dr. Brent Cambron was found dead in a storage closet at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. There was a half-filled vial of propofol and other drugs surrounding his body. The anesthesiologist had been battling drug addiction.
- Midnight Blue – Al Goldstein’s Restaurant Review
- Dancing Pedro #1 Check On It
- Holy Fuck! Thanks Vinnie.
- L.A. City Council OKs cap on medical marijuana dispensaries
- It was not immediately clear why about 40 red-and-white pills out of the 2,400-pill-strong collection would be poisoned, but the police say they fear the drugs could be lethal if swallowed.
- Thanks Patrick Nybakken
- Spiral UFO puts Norway in a spin
- Mystery as spiral blue light display hovers above Norway
- That Crazy Spiral in the Sky? It Might Be Real
- Bizarre Blue Light Spiral Over Norway 09th Dec. 2009
- A mysterious light display appearing over Norway last night has left thousands of residents in the north of the country baffled.Witnesses from Tr√∏ndelag to Finnmark compared the amazing sight to anything from a Russian rocket to a meteor or a shock wave – although no one appears to have mentioned UFOs yet.The phenomenon began when what appeared to be a blue light seemed to soar up from be More..hind a mountain. It stopped mid-air, then began to circulate
- David Dees: Conspiratorial Artist
- Hara-Kiri Magazine Covers
- “Hara Kiri editions, subtitled “Journal b√™te et m√©chant” (Stupid and vicious magazine), were constantly aiming at established powers, be they political parties or institutions like the Church or the State. In 1961 and 1966 the monthly magazine was temporarily banned by the French Government.” – Wiki. Thanks Rob Kiley
- Gs 2 Gents Sucker Punch
- Thanks Em One
- The Militarization of Sex
- Mutaa is a form of “temporary marriage” only acceptable within Shiite communities, one that allows couples to have religiously sanctioned sex for a limited period of time, without any commitments, and without the obligatory involvement of religious figures. In conservative Muslim societies known for their strict sense of propriety, mutaa offers an escape clause. The contract is very simple. The woman says: “I marry myself to you for [a specific period of time] and for [a specified dowry]” and the man says: “I accept.” The period can range between one hour and a year, and is subject to renewal.
- The 6 Weirdest, Scariest Processed Foods
- Kraft‚Äôs response to Lifsey‚Äôs lawsuit was a masterwork of poor corporate spin, as a company spokesperson told the Los Angeles Times, “We think customers understand that it isn’t made from avocado.” Well actually, no. Customers tend to buy guacamole with the understanding that it will be made from, oh, I don‚Äôt know, avocados.
- Canadian polar bear eating a cub that it killed and cannibalized
- Social Security: The Phony Crisis
- University of Michigan has a Strict Masturbation Policy
- I do not consider myself a religious person in the usual sense, but there is a religious aspect to some highs. The heightened sensitivity in all areas gives me a feeling of communion with my surroundings, both animate and inanimate. Sometimes a kind of existential perception of the absurd comes over me and I see with awful certainty the hypocrisies and posturing of myself and my fellow men. And at other times, there is a different sense of the absurd, a playful and whimsical awareness. Both of these senses of the absurd can be communicated, and some of the most rewarding highs I’ve had have been in sharing talk and perceptions and humor. Cannabis brings us an awareness that we spend a lifetime being trained to overlook and forget and put out of our minds. A sense of what the world is really like can be maddening; cannabis has brought me some feelings for what it is like to be crazy, and how we use that word ‘crazy’ to avoid thinking about things that are too painful for us.
- DEA Forced to Scrub Misleading Info on the American Medical Association’s Position on Marijuana
- Prisoner dupes guards, grows pot in cell
- A British prisoner convinced guards his marijuana plants were tomato plants — and they even allowed him to decorate one as a Christmas tree, a source said.
- Keep the war machine rollin’!
- LA Ghetto Gang Bus Tour
- The concept appears to have no equal in L.A. — for good reason, some might argue. It seems to echo, more than anything, the “slum tours” of such sites as India’s Dharavi township and Rio de Janeiro’s favelas. Those operations have been lauded as innovative economic tools and mechanisms for humanizing poverty — and also attacked as exploitative and voyeuristic.
- Parents of Dead Teen Sue School Over Sexting Images
- Hipsters repaint bike lanes in brush off to Hasids
- “They don’t want the hipsters in their neighborhood,” he said. “It’s like in Howard Beach back in the day when they didn’t want black people in the neighborhood.”Hipsters are the new black.
- The 35 Worst Straight-to-DVD Sequels Of The 2000s
- Molester says three-month sentence for molesting a 12-year-old girl could ruin his ice cream stand business – Morning Call
- Cheerleader Pics By Segway Photog Cause Concern
- Note to Frederick County parents: you know that guy who motors around on a Segway with a homemade sign that says “PRESS” and who is constantly taking pictures of the high school cheerleaders? Make sure you know where those photos end up.
- “The boy’s parents called us when they came home, and their child was having sexual intercourse with an older female in his bedroom,” Sheriff’s Capt. Steve Johnson said. “They blocked the female from leaving until deputies arrived.”
- 10 Biggest Sports Sex Scandals of All Time: How Does Tiger Woods Rate?
- Drugs and Poisons: Suicide do’s and dont’s: Seven drugs, poisons, and other chemicals that are great to kill yourself with, provided you are into that sort of thing
- DXM (Dextromethorphan) – Make Up Your Own Mind
- DXM, also known as dextromethorphan, is a cough-suppressing ingredient found in a variety of over-the counter cold and cough medications. When taken according to directions, products containing DXM produce few side effects and have a long history of safety and effectiveness as cough suppressants. When abused in high amounts, DXM becomes a dissociative* drug that can become dangerous.
- Occult Rock
- ‘Fake fingerprint’ Chinese woman fools Japan controls
- It is Japan’s first case of alleged biometric fraud, but police believe the practice may be widespread.Japanese police suspect Chinese brokers of taking huge sums to modify fingerprints surgically
- Mom blames son’s death on air freshener
- “The boy’s mother has hired an attorney and they’re in the process of filing a lawsuit against the makers of Glade.”Such bullshit, waitin’ for the follow-up report that says she killed him.
- U.S. Helps Frequent Fliers Make a Mint
- At least several hundred mile-junkies discovered that a free shipping offer on presidential and Native American $1 coins, sold at face value by the U.S. Mint, amounted to printing free frequent-flier miles. Mileage lovers ordered more than $1 million in coins until the Mint started identifying them and cutting them off.Coin buyers charged the purchases, sold in boxes of 250 coins, to a credit card that offers frequent-flier mile awards, then took the shipments straight to the bank. They then used the coins they deposited to pay their credit-card bills. Their only cost: the car trip to make the deposit.
- Irish Catholic nuns offer compensation for Church child sex abuse
- The Sisters of Mercy in Dublin have offered $193 million in money and property to those who were abused by nuns in their order.
- Surprising Study On Terrorism: Al-Qaida Kills Eight Times More Muslims Than Non-Muslims
- Hallucinogenic herb from Mexico under scrutiny
- But is it dangerous? Johnson, the psychopharmacologist, said emergency rooms aren’t reporting an increase in salvia overdoses or other issues related to the drug ‚Äî in part because “it’s very short-acting, lasting five to 10 minutes.”Salvia doesn’t appear to be addictive, nor is it particularly toxic, Johnson said. “The science is pretty clear. … Salvia is not the next methamphetamine or the next cocaine or heroin.” But, he warned, “this is a powerful drug. If someone were to drive on it, that would be a very bad thing.” In Delaware, Brett Chidester, 17, committed suicide in 2006 after becoming a salvia smoker. There was no evidence that Chidester was under the influence of salvia when he killed himself, but within four months, state legislators passed “Brett’s Law,” making salvia a controlled substance.
- HPD officer’s ‘666’ badge scares the devil out of some
- Black, now 41 and a 20-year veteran of the force, is in the unusual fraternity of police officers who have worn the mark of the beast on their uniforms ‚Äî the number in the biblical book of Revelations that signifies the ultimate evil.
- Bees on Cocaine
- According to the boffins, cocaine turns good bees – productive members of the hive – into untrustworthy scumbags. The cocaine-addled insects would routinely exaggerate the quality of sugar or pollen they had found, lying to their fellow hive members through the medium of “waggle dancing”, the standard method of describing one’s work among bees.
- Suit wants details about cops’ online probes
- There’s nothing wrong with law enforcement agencies’ using Internet technology to investigate crimes, Bay Area privacy advocates say. But they want the federal government to say how, when and why its agents look at Americans’ social networking accounts.
- Jesus Leonardo is a stooper, picking up tickets that others have thrown away at OTB parlors.
- For the past 10 years, Jesus Leonardo has been cleaning up at an OTB parlor in Midtown Manhattan, cashing in, by his own count, nearly half a million dollars‚Äô worth of winning tickets from wagers on thoroughbred races across the country.
- Is Homeland Security trying to ram through Pass ID?
- Finally, the states and Homeland Security appear to be in the middle of some kind of cross between a game a chicken and a power play, with travelers caught in the middle. Napolitano wants Pass ID to be approved and is using the threat of paralyzing travel through the entire United States of America in order to encourage the Senate to move the Pass ID bill along.
- Ancient site reveals signs of mass cannibalism
- “We see patterns on the bones of animals indicating that they have been spit-roasted,” he said. “We have seen some of these same patterns on the human bones [at this site].”
- Toledo man arrested in Salvation Army kettle theft
- Maumee Police Sgt. David Tullis said the robber pushed the volunteer, and pulled the kettle away from her. He put the kettle and tripod in the back of a pickup truck after telling her, “I can’t stand you and your bell-ringing. I hate Christmas.”
- Prisoners get drunk on swine flu hand gel
- Facebook profiles capture true personality, according to new psychology research
- “I was surprised by the findings because the widely held assumption is that people are using their profiles to promote an enhanced impression of themselves,” says Gosling of the more than 700 million people worldwide who have online profiles. “In fact, our findings suggest that online social networking profiles convey rather accurate images of the profile owners, either because people aren’t trying to look good or because they are trying and failing to pull it off.
- Twin Subway Perverts
- “He’s a recidivist subway grinder with over half a dozen convictions,”
- Gangs in New York talk Twitter: Use tweets to trash-talk rivals, plan fights
- “It is another tool … just like old phone records,” a police source said. “We can go through them [messages] to track these guys.”
- New Israel Defense Forces unit to fight enemies on Facebook, Twitter
- The new unit, as well as an initiative by the Information and Diaspora Ministry to train people to represent Israel independently on the Internet and in other arenas, were presented Monday at the conference during a panel discussion on Israeli public relations abroad.
- Captain Kirk has taken too much fucking LSD
- DEA vs. ‘House’
- They gave the DEA final script approval over all episodes of House. Talk about big brother. Then again, “big brother” is the very essence of drug prohibition.
- Condom Order Form : New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- You can call 311 if you need a free condom!
- The War on Drugs has become the longest and most costly war in American history, the question has become, how much more can the country endure?
- The business of medical marijuana is rapidly evolving in Michigan, with Royal Oak preparing to pass the state’s first zoning law to cluster professional growers and the opening in Southfield of a trade school teaching plant cultivation.
- The rise and rise of legal highs
- Beer That’s Out Of This World. Sapporo’s Space Barley.
- 250 winners will be able to purchase the brew, the price of which will be $115.00 a six-pack.
- The History of Horrible Rap Music in Popular Culture, Part I
- The mainstream media began using rap to push everything on consumers, from rapping Chicken Nuggets to video games. Even white-bread celebs like David Faustino and “Rappin'” Rodney Dangerfield tried their hands at the musical genre. Join us as we take you on a detailed, blow-by-blow journey through Where It All Went Wrong. As with so many things that went wrong, it all ends with Miley Cyrus.
- The Top 6(66) Metal Documentaries
- Guitar World Magazine – Top 30 All-Time Greatest Punk Albums
- Patient Money – When Buying Vitamins, Know What‚Äôs Worth Paying For – NYTimes.com
- Of course, it‚Äôs controversial whether we should be taking vitamins at all. Recent studies have indicated that taking a multivitamin won‚Äôt protect you from heart disease or cancer. And experts maintain that if you eat well, you don‚Äôt need vitamin supplements.‚ÄúThe evidence shows that a healthy diet and exercise are the best way to ward off disease; a vitamin cannot replace those benefits,‚Äù says Eric Rimm, associate professor of epidemiology and nutrition at the Harvard School of Public Health.
- Sparks Outlawed? Now You Can Make It at Home
- Bathtub Sparks2 pieces Pez candy, one yellow, one pink 1 can King Cobra 1 can Red Bull Crush the Pez until reduced to a fine powder. Transfer the powder to the bottom of an empty glass. Pour in equal parts King Cobra and Red Bull. Don’t be alarmed when the foaming begins; it will subside. Adjust for flavor.
- Rachel Uchitel tells friends that she and Tiger Woods did drugs before having sex
- ‘You know you have crazier sex on Ambien – you get into that Ambien haze. We have crazy Ambien sex.'”
- correction – washingtonpost.com
- A Nov. 26 article in the District edition of Local Living incorrectly said a Public Enemy song declared 9/11 a joke. The song refers to 911, the emergency phone number.
- THE WIRE – 100 Greatest Quotes
- Gothic predator jailed for molesting girls at cemetery
- Somali sea gangs lure investors at pirate lair
- In Somalia’s main pirate lair of Haradheere, the sea gangs have set up a cooperative to fund their hijackings offshore, a sort of stock exchange meets criminal syndicate.
- The Worst Celebrity Product Licenses of All Time
- The Psychedelic Review Archives 1963-1971
- NIGHTMARE ON DRUG STREET
- Sorta like ‘My Life In T-Shirts’…sorta.
- Boostalk – We Gon Rock
- OJ The Juice Man has competition. Thanks Patrick Nybakken
- Man chugs IPECAC
- Thanks Vinnie
- LSD Related Death of Elephant in 1962
- In 1962, three men at the University of Oklahoma, lead by the idiosyncratic, CIA-collaborator Louis Jolyon “Jolly” West, injected LSD into an elephant for the first time. Their stated intent was to determine if LSD would induce “musth”, a naturally occurring condition in which elephants become violent and uncontrollable. After a series of events, the elephant died. There is some controversy and confusion surrounding the cause of death.
Conjured by o~ SeMeN SPeRmS ~o on December 28, 2010