Conjured by o~ SeMeN SPeRmS ~o on May 2, 2015
- ☛ Emo Style Makeover Game
- Stupendous beauty game in which you’ll be able to put makeup on a normal, common girl with the latest emo style cosmetics. You’ll be able to combine them with the most daring hairstyles and with the most stylish accessories, such as earrings, piercings, etc.
- ☛ Steve Jobs Action Figure: Apple Threatens Chinese Toy Maker With Lawsuit
- Apple has allegedly threatened to sue Chinese company In Icons over its eerily realistic 12-inch action figure of Steve Jobs, the company’s late founder. The 1:6 scale model, which was said to be distributed by DiD Corp. in late February, comes with the clothes and accessories popularized by Jobs, such as the black faux turtleneck, blue jeans and sneakers. The figurine, which is packaged in a box that looks like Walter Isaacson’s “Steve Jobs” biography cover, also comes with a chair, a “One More Thing…” backdrop, as well as two red apples, including one with a bite in it. To make it extra creepy, the doll’s realistic head sculpt features Jobs’ famous unblinking stare.
- ☛ 34 Shocking Facts About U.S. Debt That Should Set America On Fire With Anger
- We have all been lied to. For decades, the leaders of both major political parties have promised us that they can fix our current system and that they can get our national debt under control. As the 2012 election approaches, they are making all kinds of wild promises once again. Well you know what? It is all a giant sham. The United States has gotten into so much debt that there will be no coming back from this. The current system is irretrievably broken. 30 years ago the U.S. debt was a horrific crisis that was completely and totally out of control. If we would have dealt with it back then maybe we could have done something about it. But now it is 15 times larger, and we are adding more than a trillion dollars to the debt every single year.
- ☛ Vertu making ‘year of the dragon’ Signature phone…Only $20,733!
- ☛ Paul Supporter Likely Violated Military Conduct Code
- Following a third-place finish in the Iowa caucuses, Ron Paul held a boisterous rally, featuring a speech from Army Corporal Jesse Thorsen. Thorsen, who was in uniform, voiced impassioned support for Paul’s non-interventionist views. “We don’t need to be picking fights overseas,” he said, and pledged to help “make sure this man is the next president of the United States.” It was an understandable sentiment from a soldier who said he had served in the military for 10 years, which included tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. But the appearance likely violated the protocols for service members included in Defense Department Directive 1344.10, which states explicitly that they are not to participate in political rallies as anything more than spectators. And if they do attend a political function, they’re not supposed to do so in uniform.
- ☛ Arthur Lee Thompson steals police vehicle while high on crack [Video]
- ☛ Islam Critical Black Metal music nominated for Norwegian Grammy
- Metal band Taake is nominated for the Norwegian Grammys in the category for best metal album for the album “Norway’s weapons,” which came out this fall. Besides the line of text devoted to “Moslems”, include “those who burn our flag,” called the swine in the song “Hurricane.” The text also says that hard to be against hard: “Now wake up soon Norway.”
- ☛ Swank sushi: Tuna fetches record $736K
- A bluefin tuna caught off northeastern Japan fetched a record $736,000, Thursday in the first auction of the year at Tokyo’s Tsukiji fish market. The price translates to $1,238 per pound — also a record, said Yutaka Hasegawa, a Tsukiji market official. Though the fish is undoubtedly high quality, the price has more to do with the celebratory atmosphere that surrounds the first auction of the year.
- ☛ How fracking might have led to an Ohio earthquake
- The link between “fracking”-related activities and earthquakes was thrown into stark relief over the weekend when a magnitude 4.0 quake struck Youngstown, Ohio – typically not a hot bed of noticeable seismic activity. The quake triggered shaking reportedly felt as as far away as Buffalo, N.Y., and Toronto. The temblor struck Dec. 31 and was the latest and strongest of 11 minor-to-light quakes that have hit the region since March. The epicenters are clustered around a wastewater injection well for a hydraulic fracturing operation.
- ☛ Denver woman accused of attacking $30 million painting
- A 36-year-old Denver woman, apparently drunk, leaned against an iconic Clyfford Still painting worth more than $30 million last week, punched it, slid down it and urinated on herself, according to a criminal case filed against Carmen Lucette Tisch. “It doesn’t appear she urinated on the painting or that the urine damaged it, so she’s not being charged with that,” Lynn Kimbrough, a spokeswoman for the Denver district attorney’s office, said Wednesday. “You have to wonder where her friends were.” Tisch is being charged with criminal mischief in the incident that happened at the Clyf ford Still Museum at 3:30 p.m. on Dec. 29. Damage to the painting — “1957-J-No. 2.” — is estimated at $10,000. The painting, which is nearly 9 1/2 feet tall and 13 feet wide, is estimated to be worth between $30 million and $40 million by the museum. Tisch allegedly committed the offense with her pants pulled down, according to the police report, and struck the painting repeatedly with her fist.
- ESPO is legit.
Conjured by o~ SeMeN SPeRmS ~o on January 6, 2012
Conjured by o~ SeMeN SPeRmS ~o on January 10, 2011
Conjured by o~ SeMeN SPeRmS ~o on January 30, 2010
Conjured by o~ SeMeN SPeRmS ~o on January 30, 2010
Sorry folks, I’m kinda psyched out on bein’ a fuckin’ blogger at this time. I havta live life in meatspace for a while, regroup, and come back refreshed. Too much time on a computer is just against human nature, especially when it’s so damn nice outside. This cyberslave shit is startin’ to remind me of when I did ebay as my source of income. No good, my friend. Lemme work this out so I can come back strong. Who the fuck am I talkin’ to? Why should I feel guilty? Who the fuck knows? I’ve been gettin’ good responces from the streets, so I don’t wanna let you down. Thank you very much. Be back soon.
File under SeMeN SPeRmS BLArRrG
Conjured by o~ SeMeN SPeRmS ~o on July 12, 2009